• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brotherhood (Animus Stage Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Keepin' the thread alive, because it more than deserves it.

If they were to add a character from the MP, who would you guys choose? For me, it would obviously have to be Fiora Cavazza (The Courtesan), because she has the most unique weapon out of every character, and she was one of the characters featured in Project Legacy, which gave her a really detailed backstory, much moreso than any other MP character.

Other than her, though, I'd have to say the Guardian or the Brigand, because both have really cool designs, and a spear-user is lacking in Smash. The jury's still out, but I wouldn't mind the Sharpshooter or the Harlequin (The Ottomon Jester has a better look compared to the original, though).

Thoughts?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'd like to see the Executioner (ACBH), Gladiator (AC), and Nightstalker (ACIII).

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom