• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory; Request A Song! (If your request is ignored, repost it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Is anyone working on my requests back on page 28? Just wondering.

Username: Chepe
Song Name: The Loner, Falco Lombardi (Starfox Command)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gr22zimgzmm
Priority: Normal
Other Details: Please make it loop from the 1:15 mark back to the 0:30 mark because it's a short song and I don't want it to fade out and restart every minute.

Song Name: Ballad of the Windfish remix (Link’s Awakening)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynondm2km2e
Other Details: Another short song. Please make it loop from the middle of the 1:04 mark back to the 0:08 mark.

Song Name: Mute City (F-Zero GX)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dmmdzd4luyq
Other Details: Please make it loop from the 2:30 mark back to the 0:06 mark.

Song Name: Hot-Head Bop (DKC 2)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?44n0dgyx0mn
Other Details: Please loop from the 1:46 mark back to the start of the song.

Song Name: Jib Jig (DKC 2)
Song Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bikimezj1nz
Other Details: Please loop from the 1:56 mark back to the start of the song.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you need the mp3 downloads so we can edit it. D:

And, I have the ENTIRE downloads for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness soundtrack, and I've spent a half hour alone perfecting a better version of Miror B's theme.

EDIT: I'm going along very well...a lot of the songs in the soundtrack (particularly the Battle Bingo songs) pretty much already loop themselves. Although some of them (like miror b's theme) don't loop well.

EDIT: Yay I'm done editing the WAV's! now I just need to convert all of these to brstm :D

Ugg

Smash Champion
you need the mp3 downloads so we can edit it. D:

And, I have the ENTIRE downloads for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness soundtrack, and I've spent a half hour alone perfecting a better version of Miror B's theme.

EDIT: I'm going along very well...a lot of the songs in the soundtrack (particularly the Battle Bingo songs) pretty much already loop themselves. Although some of them (like miror b's theme) don't loop well.
You DO know that Moosehunter has made BRSTMs of the full Pokemon XD: GoD sountrack, right?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
oh frick. is it in the music hub!?!?

I guess I'll just take requests:

OKAY REPOST YOUR REQUESTS PEOPLE.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Ok, I'm going to start working on Chepe's requests now. On my progress: the loops you suggested work PERFECTLY. you're going to like them Okay, I'll shut up until I get done now :D

Now: the loops may be like 20 milliseconds off, but they're very close enough. They are processing into brstms right now... **** I talk a lot

EDIT:

DONE! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SP2KGNRX

it took them a ****load of time to upload since I did them all at once.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Wow, thanks SymphonicSage! Yeah, I spent like 5 minutes listening to each song over and over until I found the perfect mark for looping. Thanks so much, I can't wait to see them! :D

Kief

Smash Ace
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDLKJDYC

12 songs total. I'll love you forever.

Some of them are ripped from youtube, so idk how the sound will be. Try to make the volume as medium as possible but I won't ***** or anything if its a little off. I know none of you are even obligated to do this in the first place. :p

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I refuse to do mp3's converted from youtube, because they always have sound problems.

*glares at TGYMK*

Chepe

Smash Lord
Hey SymphonicSage, thanks a lot for doing my requests. I hope I don't sound ungrateful, but for the Mute City, Ballad of the Windfish, and Loner Falco songs I really wanted them to start from the beginning of the song, then loop back to the marks that I specified. If it's not too much trouble, can you redo those three that way? Hot-Head Bop and Jib Jig are perfect as is.

If it's not possible or you just don't feel like it, don't worry about it. Thanks again!

Ugg

Smash Champion
I've pretty much got Goldwave figured out, but.. I need a BRSTM converter. Androu1's tool in the main thread is a broken link, since Stacksmash is down. Anyone oblidge?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Chepe, I don't think that's possible. It might be, but I would have to ask TGYMK.

EDIT: woops double post D:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
TGYMK, any more news relating to the songs I requested? You told me that you were half way done on the other page, and SymphonicSage is finishing requests like a beast. Maybe he just has more free time to do so? >_>

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh no, I mean no offense SymphonicSage. I just thought it could be done with them starting from the beginning because I have other custom songs that follow that way. But I understand, don't worry about it. Thanks so much!

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I'm sure it is possible in one way or another, but I have no idea how to do that.

Wait...maybe I could just copy that part from o:XX to X:XX and paste it at the end? O_o

But then it would just loop back to the beginning after that part was over...

I could just copy several of them at the end, but then the file would be so big that it would be certain to corrupt your sd card. D:

Kief

Smash Ace
Is there anyway someone could take a song that's already a .brstm and increase/decrease the volume of it?
I managed to find the single collection of Paper Mario songs on the web but they're all like, front row concert ear bleed level loud. :ohwell:

Also, i'll cancel my request of songs I made earlier. A friend of mine started making them for me.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Well, you've have to get the mp3 version of them before you converted (you should always keep these)

and then go to "maximize volume" and maximize it at a negative level. (A.K.A making it quieter)

Kief

Smash Ace
Er, but they're songs I downloaded from like the music hub or peoples' mediafires. I don't have the mp3s. :ohwell:

Mando254

Smash Cadet
I gotta question how come the music gets all staticy. It use to be fine now each time i add a new one it gets all satciy. I think its the lack of memory i have in my sd card.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you need to defragment your sd card. I have no idea how to do this, so..yeah.

And make sure your sd card is, preferably, between 1 and 2 GB, and is not an SDHC.

EDIT: Yes, repost them and I will do them.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is anybody working on my request???*
Ugh, I know I know, people are probably pissed at me. XD

Been having ****-er-net problems. Back though.

I'll start on THIS PAGE. REPOST ALL REQUESTS BEFORE THIS PAGE.

Repost them.

To defrag your SD Card, Right click on it and go to Properties, then click on Tools and it should be right there.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ok, do you want anything specific such as where to loop, if you want a "perfect" loop, rewritten for the stage you want or it doesn't matter?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't really care about loop, as long as it loops again quickly after it ends.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Brawl auto-loops songs. Unless you mean cut out any unnecessary silence at the end. In which case is very easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom