• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl: 2 (feat Reflex / BigLou / BBQ / Dynomite / DRN / Player-1)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yo, we're doing a complete ignore on me needing some cheddar to enter my last tourney and asking me to livestream? Godlike. :rolleyes:

Oh, also not gonna put me down as a driver for those without a ride? You people. :(

Taking the high road here, I'll stream it.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
If you look kazoo, im not listing any drivers, just those that need rides. Not trying to ignore ya bro. I'm listed as housing. Speaking of which, does that last post mean your coming, blackchris? And do you need housing?

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's unfortunate, but with me having a much closer tourney next week to go to here in NC, i don't think i'll be attending.

the 70+ dollars of gas it would take to get here and back would be hard to offset, especially with me getting second behind bbq (or more seriously chinesahh if he's actually coming) ;) ;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My mom's not really liking the "stay overnight" thing. She hates it when I stay with people she doesn't know too well :( Sorry Kaptain, but thanks for the offer. You all have fun!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Never mind; Billy says he needs to save his money for AWA. It'll be Cam, myself, and Calvin.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Man.

This thread is a huge tease of hype. Hahaha.

Reflex: Hey Im Coming!
Wait No i'm not
Wait i'm coming again.
Wait i'm not.
Reconfirmed, with billy and friends.
LOL JK billy's not coming.

This is awesome.
It's like an M. Night Shamfiuwrgiuear movie.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Man.

This thread is a huge tease of hype. Hahaha.

Reflex: Hey Im Coming!
Wait No i'm not
Wait i'm coming again.
Wait i'm not.
Reconfirmed, with billy and friends.
LOL JK billy's not coming.

This is awesome.
It's like an M. Night Shamfiuwrgiuear movie.
My car's been having issues, so it was really iffy at one point. Billy's just been lax about getting back to me about this, and finally decided not to.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
i know there are no set times for the end of the tourney, but does anyone think they could give an estimate of how long this thing might last? How long does a tourney of this size usually run?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I suppose it depends on whether or not they plan on doing pools. If not, I'd probably guess it would be done by around 9, and that's being safe (as in, assuming there are hiccups). If so, probably much longer.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
We are NOT doing pools this semester if I can help it. We will most likely be running a straight bracket with double elimination.

Anyway... here's some important Info. Even though the address to this place is 45 baxter street, the real entrance is on South Lumpkin. You should be able to see the Tate Center parking deck from the intersection of baxter and lumpkin. If your on baxter, then take a right onto lumpkin, then a left at the next light and thats the parking deck entrance. Now unlike last semester when we were in some corner room up on the 4th floor, this semester we are on the 1st floor in a much larger room. If you are coming in, i would recommend parking on the 1st floor and walking out of the deck away from the street (toward the football field.) There will be some glass doors, one of which is automatic. Enter though those doors and we are the first room on the right. It should be rather obvious once you get that far. For those bringing setups, i recommend you just pull around the loop and pull up to the doors to drop your stuff off before you park, unless you feel like carrying it all the way here yourself. If you have any difficulties/questions feel free to call me tonight before midnight tonight or tomorrow after 9:30 (I wont answer your call during ponies.)

Matt (Kaptain)
678-469-3763

Also, when you sign in tomorrow and register for the tourney, I would prefer you use your normal tag, or at least let me know your normal tag when you sign up. It helps me to set up and seed the brackets properly. I have a system and if I dont know who you are I will place you in the wrong spot. I know most of you by your face but there are some I've never met, so lets not have this issue please.

Thanks.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
hey i was wondering if anyone found a blue hoodie from old navy lefft at the venue

i was that asian dude travis who got 2nd in melee singles

thanks

B_AWAL

Smash Master
****!!!!!!

Sorry I jus started comin back onto the boards!!!

I been tryina focus on increasing the scene in tally vs the scene in FL lately

Top Bottom