• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Called it First!" Tourney (CLOSED) ROUND 2

JOE!

Smash Hero
has "aceofdiamonds825" posted here?

I wanna contact him/her for our match, but cant find any trace of him/her posting :p

JOE!

Smash Hero
@.@

i was a little confused at first seeing as he didnt come up in any searches at all...

thought he wasnt from smashboards :p

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
PM's between me and my opponent.

Xiahou Dun said:
Hyper-Marth said:
Hey, he hasn't officially updated me, but according to the bracket zelda has to face random so :p. I'm avalible pretty often so just tell me what time is good for you, i use Eastern Standard Time
Hey how you doing?

I'm in the GMT timezone I'm not on often spontaneously and as such don't be expecting to find me just randomly. I'm available but won't actually be there unless I say so between 7 and 9PM GMT on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm available between 7 and 12PM and I'm free almost all day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If any of these times work for you PM me back promptly and I can arrange to come on then. if those times won't fit give me a time during the weekend which suits you and I will probably be able to be there.

Looking forward to playing you.
When do we have to play by? You mentioned you wanted thsi tourney to start by today. Obviously we'll be looking for the last few people but do we have a deadline yet for thsoe of us who already have our opponents?

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Let me put it this way...

The person who shows up the least is the loser.
So I could specifically see that a person is available 3 days a week, deliberately avoid them those 3 days then completely no life it online all the time and win?

Sweet.

No. Unless this tournament has some proper rules on activity and dq's there are probably going to be problems and many bad/unfair dq decisions due to lack of clarification on what denotes activity.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I won 4 outta 5 matches, good job ace!

(note to self: samus' edge attack has decieving range...)

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
My matches against Rsn6475!
I won 3 matches out of 5, he won 1 match out of 5.
Pretty laggy though.......
Awesome Luigi dude. I learned a lot. :chuckle:

Top Bottom