• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Called it First!" Tourney (CLOSED) ROUND 2

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Shadowfirex100, I'ma add you when I get off. Also, my CP is Norfair, and Jungle Japes if you want 3 out of 5.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Riku won 2-0
1st match locked me with ide b (pit) and i threw a gordo and died on the spot
2nd match was close he got a lucky aria
ggs regardless man it would have been different if i could have used my main and not my 4th character

Riku00

Smash Ace
Riku won 2-0
1st match locked me with ide b (pit) and i threw a gordo and died on the spot
2nd match was close he got a lucky aria
ggs regardless man it would have been different if i could have used my main and not my 4th character
Lol the end of the first match was hilariouse.

And i don't know dude...I just suck against DDD. Thats why i didn't want anyone to claim him.
Besides, i would get matched up with a DDD in round 1.
And the lag was a bit fuzzy so things didn't go as well as they could have.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
what the hell i got diddy kong?! btw if we don't play our match right NAO!! we have to wait till next weekend.

EDIT: i got Aryman????!!!! what tha f*****ck?!

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
I played Hyper and it was laggy as hell. Random gave me Ness and it was so laggy it was impossible to use PK Thunder, so I forfeited. He can go through.

Hyper-Marth

Smash Cadet
I played Hyper and it was laggy as hell. Random gave me Ness and it was so laggy it was impossible to use PK Thunder, so I forfeited. He can go through.
Oh ok, i wasn't sure what was going on since you just kind of logged off. For what it's worth during the lag it was a pretty good match.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Oh ok, i wasn't sure what was going on since you just kind of logged off. For what it's worth during the lag it was a pretty good match.
It was "Okish" apart from the imminent death every time I left the stage problem. Good luck in the next round.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so....if im up againdt the winner of a match that never happens, do I auto advance?

blankvi

Smash Ace
i think Lucas lost interest in playing me as i never heard from him again, if we can fit in in
before dealine then ill report it but if not ....

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
So. I don't know what to do. I'm fighting Zeus.

First round - I'm owning, he's at 116% to my 26%. But he's using Marth even though he "called" ROB. Then he disconnects.

Second round - He uses Marth, I SD 3 times after sending him a message telling him to use ROB.

Third round - He uses Marth again, I quit the match.
____

If he's gonna disconnect every time we fight, can I just take the win?

blankvi

Smash Ace
So. I don't know what to do. I'm fighting Zeus.

First round - I'm owning, he's at 116% to my 26%. But he's using Marth even though he "called" ROB. Then he disconnects.

Second round - He uses Marth, I SD 3 times after sending him a message telling him to use ROB.

Third round - He uses Marth again, I quit the match.
____

If he's gonna disconnect every time we fight, can I just take the win?
sounds like a win to me, host needs to do soem hosting

Top Bottom