• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video *Don't bump pl0x*

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Because online videos are seen in a different light than offline videos.
And those that really would comment about whether or not it's online, over the effort and time put into any combo video can blow Falcon's nipples. Online or offline doesn't matter, it's the fact that it was achieved. Combo videos and montages are about finesse, and sometimes new discoveries, not about whether or not it was online or offline.

Darky and I just had some epic dubz for about three hours with my brother and friend. We did what I'd like to call a 1/2 Sacred Combo. Darky Kneed, I PAWNCHED. It was on the same person. We were pulling off some epic shiz. I hope Darky saved the replay for the 1/2 Sacred Combo.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why am I not included even though I'm one of the best C.Falcons...

You can't have a CV without Willz and THE WILLZ COMBO!

Player-3

Smash Hero
guys i got the sexiest replay ever

ofc it was falcon dittos

but eh

i was all liek

pivot grab > dthrow > nair > jab grab > dthrow > shffl uair > jab grab > dthrow > reverse uair > raptor boosto spike

or something like that

Psychoace

Smash Champion
And those that really would comment about whether or not it's online, over the effort and time put into any combo video can blow Falcon's nipples. Online or offline doesn't matter, it's the fact that it was achieved. Combo videos and montages are about finesse, and sometimes new discoveries, not about whether or not it was online or offline.

Darky and I just had some epic dubz for about three hours with my brother and friend. We did what I'd like to call a 1/2 Sacred Combo. Darky Kneed, I PAWNCHED. It was on the same person. We were pulling off some epic shiz. I hope Darky saved the replay for the 1/2 Sacred Combo.
Online clips will ruin a good video
Pretty much. Online brawl is played different from offline.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Pretty much. Online brawl is played different from offline.
You should try placing those quotes in reverse order, and it'd make more sense to you about how I, and maybe some others, feel.

You act like Wi-fi is a lagfest with all online matches, and it's not. It depends on connection, connection type, and distance.

My clips, online or offline are getting in this vid.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You should try placing those quotes in reverse order, and it'd make more sense to you about how I, and maybe some others, feel.

You act like Wi-fi is a lagfest with all online matches, and it's not. It depends on connection, connection type, and distance.

My clips, online or offline are getting in this vid.
Most people who say Wi-Fi sucks have a **** connection. Wi-Fi really is not bad, sure it's a little laggy but you get used to it.

I live in MI with no tourney scene. I would still suck if it weren't for Wi-Fi, once I get my laptop I'll upload a replay from before Wi-Fi and after.

yoshq

Smash Master
Most people who say Wi-Fi sucks have a **** connection. Wi-Fi really is not bad, sure it's a little laggy but you get used to it.

I live in MI with no tourney scene. I would still suck if it weren't for Wi-Fi, once I get my laptop I'll upload a replay from before Wi-Fi and after.
Michigan has some of the biggest tournies ever, ever been to Ann Arbor?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
two hours is nothing, i drove 10 once. They have monthlies and stuff too I'm sure.
I'm pretty sure it's just yearly, I'll get my license soon =3

None of my friends would drive with me that far. There are some weeklies at GRCC but everyone sucks there. Cept for Demp, I can never seem to get there though,

Darkanima

Smash Rookie
I have some really good replays saved but i can only get my sd card in a few weeks.How much time do we have to send them exactly?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
helmet can you send vidya files over AIM? cuz ive already got ma combo shiz son.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
My nipples are still erect with anticipation.
The nip-clips will be sent in soon. Hyesz.
my clips may be sent in when they happen

idk

maybe ill just record tourny sets
helmet can you send vidya files over AIM? cuz ive already got ma combo shiz son.
You guys all have me on AIM, so please talk to me there.

By the way, I highly prefer raw replays rather than pre-recorded clips. I want all the clips to have the same quality, since lots of clips look bad after being recorded and produced. I'll still accept them, though.

Lionman

Smash Champion
i ended my combo vid i will help with this.

Im angry because some people started to posting negative comments in my post, i want make Falcon look like an epic character

lordhelmet

Smash Master
i ended my combo vid i will help with this.

Im angry because some people started to posting negative comments in my post, i want make Falcon look like an epic character
You mean on YouTube? I saw a few, but I don't think they understand that you're a top Falcon player.

Anyway, your vid has cool quality, I think they'll look fine when I upload the whole video. But, I'd prefer if you sent me both the recorded files and the raw replays just incase.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OMFG GARDEX TOO GOOD BUT NOT AS GOOD AS ME BUT THATS OKAY YEHZ EPIC EURO FALCONS ARE THE BEST YEHZYEHZYEHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!i

Top Bottom