• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Hey Deathanchor me and Ouen are thinking about making a crew and wanted to know if you wanted to join. It would be good to have people to practice with :) (P.S. im young too so it would be a cool crew)
On that Note..

Me, Halfdemon, and Kit have made a new crew: The Monster Biscuits. Anyone wanna join? All you need to do is eat a monster biscuit under the supervision of me and halfdemon...

(lol.)

And Halfdemon,,she did recognize me; she asked if I was that kid from the cave.

EDIT: Oundenation and DEath..you guys live 15 minutes away from eachother...go have an orgi.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
On that Note..

Me, Halfdemon, and Kit have made a new crew: The Monster Biscuits. Anyone wanna join? All you need to do is eat a monster biscuit under the supervision of me and halfdemon...

(lol.)

EDIT: Oundenation and DEath..you guys live 15 minutes away from eachother...go have an orgi.
PLEASE tell me that's a joke. I don't like biscuits :(

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Dude, thats not that far, and there are lots of smash players there!!! And I might join teh krew....depends. I might be good enough to join monster biscuit but I'm not sure. Lol, i have to eat it?!? WTF, Is it like 2500 calories or something, it looks like a heart-attack between buns.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Dude, thats not that far, and there are lots of smash players there!!! And I might join teh krew....depends. I might be good enough to join monster biscuit but I'm not sure. Lol, i have to eat it?!? WTF, Is it like 2500 calories or something, it looks like a heart-attack between buns.
:O, we totally need to set something up sometime. PM/AIM/Something?

And 14k, your sig youtube link wins the interweb.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
On that Note..

(lol.)

The Monster Biscuits. We're that damn good.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
On that Note..

(lol.)

I'm in! ^_^

Me14k

Smash Lord
So many biscuit lovers so little time...

Call the 7eleven to reserve your monster biscuit for saturday now, the number is:

1 630 232 2770

I already reserved 2-3 for halfdemon and me.

Me14k

Smash Lord
It's not worth a heart attack, man :(
1. Eating a steak is worse.
2. Breakfast should be your biggest meal, so a high protein breakfast is legit.
3. You are as thin as a pencil, why are you worried.
4. You are 13..you arent getting a heart attack.
5. You are driving for 1 hour there (sitting), you are playing video games all day (sitting) then you drive back home for an hour (sitting) then you probably sit around and play video games (sitting)...you are worried about 1 biscuit? You should change your life style if you are so worried.
6. It is worth various cardio problems. Only heart attack if you survive..ill give you that.
7. Theoretically its heart healthy: It makes your heart work faster, when I eat it it beats faster, this is similar to running. Running makes my heart work faster cause when i do it it beats faster. In order to disprove the healthiness of a monster biscuit you need to come prepared..disprove that running is healthy.
8. Note #5, and your unactive lifestyle...monster biscuit is an incetive to get up and walk to the 7eleven!
9. some people (me) have low blood pressure. Because of this they need to eat more food (eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, cheese, fat) to raise it.
10. You will probably get a pizza instead, thats much healthier, right?

GG. Go monster Biscuit.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
1. Eating a steak is worse.
2. Breakfast should be your biggest meal, so a high protein breakfast is legit.
3. You are as thin as a pencil, why are you worried.
4. You are 13..you arent getting a heart attack.
5. You are driving for 1 hour there (sitting), you are playing video games all day (sitting) then you drive back home for an hour (sitting) then you probably sit around and play video games (sitting)...you are worried about 1 biscuit? You should change your life style if you are so worried.
6. It is worth various cardio problems. Only heart attack if you survive..ill give you that.
7. Theoretically its heart healthy: It makes your heart work faster, when I eat it it beats faster, this is similar to running. Running makes my heart work faster cause when i do it it beats faster. In order to disprove the healthiness of a monster biscuit you need to come prepared..disprove that running is healthy.
8. Note #5, and your unactive lifestyle...monster biscuit is an incetive to get up and walk to the 7eleven!
9. some people (me) have low blood pressure. Because of this they need to eat more food (eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, cheese, fat) to raise it.
10. You will probably get a pizza instead, thats much healthier, right?

GG. Go monster Biscuit.
I'm really picky >_>

chun1

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, i'm not sure if teaming is worth it, but if someone needs a teammate...i'm listening to offers.

-raychun

Kels88

Smash Lord
Stop talking about biscuits and get on to more important things, like finding out who I am going to team with, since my usual partner is like 3000 miles away.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Yeah, it will be like a week old.
7eleven gets premade 'whitehen pantry' select food delivered everyday, early in the morning. The 7eleven needs to order a certain amount of everything..by calling in you can make sure they order a monster biscuit for you.

Brightside that sponginess you see is actually fat globules of love.

Ray, ill team with you if Quaz doesnt show up.

EDIT: What is the earliest we can show up?

EDIT2:
Come early to sign up so I can make the Round Robin Pool.
Post if you plan on coming- great fun
RR or tourny this time?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
7eleven gets premade 'whitehen pantry' select food delivered everyday, early in the morning. The 7eleven needs to order a certain amount of everything..by calling in you can make sure they order a monster biscuit for you.

Brightside that sponginess you see is actually fat globules of love.

Ray, ill team with you if Quaz doesnt show up.

EDIT: What is the earliest we can show up?

EDIT2:

RR or tourny this time?
Hopefully RR. I want another chance to get a higher rank! My Marth was kind of off last tourney >_>

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I agree, the RR was a ton of fun. But if there's too many to handle that, the standard singles tourney works for me.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
oh dang. me14k, guess i was slow to the draw. i wanted to team with you and your beastly turnips. if you team with mars, it's all good. maybe next time

actually, i take it back. fawk mars. team with me. i want those turnips

-raychun

Me14k

Smash Lord
oh dang. me14k, guess i was slow to the draw. i wanted to team with you and your beastly turnips. if you team with mars, it's all good. maybe next time

actually, i take it back. fawk mars. team with me. i want those turnips

-raychun
I am complimented on my turnip use?

Why thankyou..

Sorry Mars. Im switching back to ray.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
excellent choice. with our amazing team i think we can get at least top ten, me14k. if we're lucky, top 8.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Well, wes asked me to spread this, I think it is pretty cool, but then again I am a major DA fanboy.

smashguardians.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom