• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Challenges You Can't Hammer

grud315

Smash Cadet
I know there have been tons of threads on this already, but most of them haven't answered my exact question. Which exact challenges on the challenge screen cannot be broken by a Golden Hammer? And if there is a thread that lists this exactly, please point me out to it and let it be locked.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
hard challenges... ie... boss battles on intense
annoying challenges too (few though)... 20 boss battles clearing

you should though try hammering yourself, because there is no risk on hammering once to find out if its hammerable or not... if window's hammerable it will give a yes or no option to crash window

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
... i made a thread about this ...

just go up to the box with a gold hammer and press A either a bump sound will come or a screen saying

would you like to open this box
"yes" ; "no"

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It seems that only three boxes can't be broken with a Golden Hammer. I've gotten no word of the Cruel Brawl tasks being unbreakable.

Top Bottom