• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Champions Jigglypuff Tournament

MSTK

Smash Cadet
LosK beat me 2-0. The lag was noticeable but not a major issue (it didn't make much of a difference because Rest is useless online anyway. also dodging roll-out is tricky with the lag), so it shouldn't be a problem in the tourney, if you're wondering, alex.

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
LosK beat me 2-0. The lag was noticeable but not a major issue (it didn't make much of a difference because Rest is useless online anyway. also dodging roll-out is tricky with the lag), so it shouldn't be a problem in the tourney, if you're wondering, alex.
They were some realy good games, the lag was ok, except of the beginning...
:) My first won match in a turney

Pizzachu

Smash Rookie
We're in the same group. Want to play now?

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Can we please modify the first round to two weeks. Because seriously, placing a tournament during the week university starting is bad idea, because i am sure there are a few Jiggy mains doing more important things then finding time to fight..

IMO haha, but seriously, i don't want to quit the tournament, but if my first round is bound to a week i don't have any choice

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Can we please modify the first round to two weeks. Because seriously, placing a tournament during the week university starting is bad idea, because i am sure there are a few Jiggy mains doing more important things then finding time to fight..

IMO haha, but seriously, i don't want to quit the tournament, but if my first round is bound to a week i don't have any choice
yeah, i guess your right since everyone is starting school we will have 1 match for 2 weeks so everyone can play at least once.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Dammit. Try to get it fixed. This tournament is starting to suck because everyone who signed up who wasn't in my bracket (and those in your first round match) are nowhere to be seen. I'm gonna send everyone a PM but if not, we might have to switch this up...

Top Bottom