• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Characters who Deserved to make it but didnt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Krystal. There's high hopes for her next time around.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked for being too close to SSB4.

British Geezer

Smash Cadet
Waluigi deserves to be a character and not an assist trophy. If Mario has to contend with Wario, surely Luigi should have the same situation.

Maybe next time round...

xX.Dynax

Smash Rookie
Imo.. Assist trophy are just a waste of characters .. seriously Mr.Smash know that nobody play with them .. except for "I own with smashballs" players they should have put the ASSist trophies characters in playable characters .. Like Shadow, Isaac ,Lynn, Waluigi and more..

But my real wish list is : Geno, Megaman, KK rool, PT :p,Leon Scott Kennedy (Why not .. Snake's there so ..) Mallow, Toad, Tails and Knuckles as switch characters, viewtiful joe to make some competitions to Cpt.Falcon :p

Emuburger

Smash Rookie
Viewtiful Joe would have been awesome, but since he didn't make it this time, he probably won't make it in in later games, since new characters need to either be a revived relic (like ROB and Pit) or have a screaming fan group that will buy the game for the sole reason that their favorite character is in the game (like Snake, and somewhat Sonic and Olimar), and the Viewtiful Joe games were out too recently to be old, but too late to have a screaming fan mass.
But seriously, it'd be awesome to have him, since all he normally does it beat stuff up, he'd have alot of move to work with already, unlike ROB and Sonic, who simply re-use the same sort of moves (rockets and general spinning make up half their movesets).

Dr Hackenbush

Smash Rookie
woulda liked Megaman and Knuckles. I was glad to see Shadow wasn't playable, but annoyed that he was an assist trophy, when Knuckles, hell even Tails, got nothing except background character treatment...

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Hmmm...

Characters which should be in the roster:

Marina Lightyears
Blaziken
Snover
Jajamaru
Doropie
Miles "Tails" Prower
Waluigi
Flonne

The Star King

Smash Hero
The game is already out. There isn't anything you can do about it. Stop whining, and get over it.

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
The game is already out. There isn't anything you can do about it. Stop whining, and get over it.
Actually, I was talking about the next Smash bros game's newcomers. I'll get over it, though.

Maybe the sequel will be called "Super Smash Bros X".

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The top 4 that should of made it in the game wayyyyyy way way before characters like R.O.B. are Dark Samus, Grey Fox, Shadow, and Megaman.

Why they didn't? I'll never know...or fathom why.

hypeman

Smash Apprentice
I'm a snake, marth, and zelda in training.
here's my list

1. Micaiah (she would have added another female and is and offer a unique style IMO. she was the one I wanted in the game most.)
2. Isaac ( it's like a slap in the face to have in brawl, but can't play as him)
3. Megaman ( why in the He** he isn't in)
4. Ridley ( because 1. he's not cute and cudely and 2. He's not a pokemon)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
All I really want is Mewtwo, I'm not even going to go into that (already visited the complaint department, and I STILL had more to complain about).

Although I would really like to see Knuckles make it into the next installment. I know its asking for a bit much but he's just cooler than Sonic in every way.

Krystal would be cool too.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I am proud to not like the normal ones, like:

Mewtwo (he's old and not as good as Arceus)
Krystal (star fox 64 was the only good Star Fox game)
Ridley (seriously, how could you make him a character?)
Geno (pfffft)
Claus (pfffft)
Megaman (LOL. just LOL)
Isaac (Golden Sun isn't a big enough franchise)
King K. ROOL (Funky Kong would have been better)
Blaziken (why is he so special?)

My revived list is:

9-volt (there needs to be another wario character. and he could actually work!)
peppy (do a barrel roll!)
Shadow (now that Brawl is T, might as well include his guns)

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Why did you have to post in a dead thread? And for that matter, one that has more character wishlists and 'what if' kiind of thread.

Well, I guess I'll put my 2 cents in anyways.

Bowser Jr.
Miccah
Mewtwo
Megaman
Good choice of characters. Plus, sorry about posting in a dead thread. *gets a shovel and re-buries the thread*

Plus, You mis-spelled "kind".

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
Megaman, Zero, Sora, Cloud, and probably a few DBZ chars im

but, im really dissapointed megaman didnt get in =\

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Not to mention Kingdom hearts and all its KAWAII BUTTSEX ruin anything, same with FF7 and DBZ.

And in case anyone is wondering, I detest Krystal because of how cliche and over-sexualized she is. I support girls who aren't afraid to look/act like guys and/or pull off being girly with taste and style.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Another F-Zero Rep Definantly (Black Shadow, or Samurai Goroh. Smash seems to kinda like Samurai Goroh)

And 1 or 2 more Earthbound/Mother 3 characters maybe? Please? :D (my vote is for Paula, Jeff, Poo, Pokey/Porkey, Claus, Kumatora, Starman, or Giegue! Any of them would be AWESOME!)

As for 3rd party....I say Megaman X and Zero or Megaman (Blue Bomber) and Protoman or Bass

And.....someone from Fire Emblem.... I vote Dark Knight. Hes bada$$, was in 2 games,and the game needs more villians (Meta-Knight and DeDeDe dont count.)

djdoclon373

Smash Rookie
well I would like to see more F Zero characters...and maybe some more from Metroid (not sure who though aside from Ridley...) but here are some other people/games that I would like to see....

Bomberman (not too sure about his special moves...bombs would get annoying lol)
Battletoads (these guys are the ****...)
Megaman (alternate costumes could be Protoman or Bass or Zero)
Viewtiful Joe (small and animated...might fit in nicely)
Banjo Kazooie (Bear vs Gorilla! or cool team attack with bird on back....)
Laura Croft (could be cool....Laura vs ZSS or Laura vs Snake)
Double Dragon (super martial arts masters...and badass)

I'm sorry but Final Fantasy or Crono Trigger or DBZ or even Street Fighter I think would be horrible if mixed with smash bros....

DOCTOR MARIO!!!!!!!

and more bad guys of course....

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Why the hell is everyone complaining about lack of FE and Krystal in Brawl. Melee had the only two good FE characters, and Brawl has only one of those two. Anynody else would be overkill, and Starfox Adventures was the first step to drag the once great Star Fox into the dirt. Krystal would just be spitting on its grave.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
In my opinion the BK shouldve been in brawl. I am of course talking about the Black Knight and NOT the Burger King.

Also Megaman should definately shouldve been in brawl. Well either him or zero.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Why the hell is everyone complaining about lack of FE and Krystal in Brawl. Melee had the only two good FE characters, and Brawl has only one of those two. Anynody else would be overkill, and Starfox Adventures was the first step to drag the once great Star Fox into the dirt. Krystal would just be spitting on its grave.
Roy?

Good?

Hahahahahaha!

But a FE Villain could be good, I guess. It's just that not alot of them are memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom