• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Classic Tourney! :) #2 ROUND 4 IS UP!!!

donaldgx

Smash Rookie
if there is a spot left, i'll like to join

SWF NAME: donaldgx
IN GAME NAME: donal
3 CHARACTERS YOU WILL BE USING: sheik, lucario, maybe fox

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
okay so how do i know who im playing?
When all 32 ppl has signed up for the tourney, I will write in the thread who fights who. I will put the names in a PC(or hat 4 old school) And randomize the matches.

And if possible, copy down everything u need, some of the data seems to be erasing itself...

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
I've got nothing to do, so why not

Glusent/Glu/2406-4801-5816/diddy rob samus

rickyrickardo

Smash Cadet
When all 32 ppl has signed up for the tourney, I will write in the thread who fights who. I will put the names in a PC(or hat 4 old school) And randomize the matches.

And if possible, copy down everything u need, some of the data seems to be erasing itself...
ok thanks. its my first time so im trying to get it all figured out.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. rocklee10/Lee10/in sig/MK, Toon Link, Captain Falcon.

Meorksies

Smash Cadet
I don't mean to be rude, but I notice you don't have Ike listed as my third character. I don't know if there is a reason or if you just spaced on that detail. If there is a specific reason, please let me know so I don't make this mistake again.

Kantō

Smash Champion
the point is if you can lose more than once, if its single elimanation if u lose once ur done.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
You're obviously missing the point. PM me if you give a ****; I'm not going to derail this thread anymore.
I wanna know so that if I happen to lose, then I wont just forget this tourney without knowing its double elimination...

But, to be on topic, cant wait for the brackets xD

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Viper won 2-0
First round he was falco on fd
Second he was pit on cpicked Norfair.

Falcon failure...

Top Bottom