• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Classic Tourney! :) #2 ROUND 4 IS UP!!!

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Am i against Thunder of Zeus now? (In the intrest of time since i cant play during the week)

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Confirming, great games, your marth is the best edge pressured I've ever faced

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Actually you guys DON'T fight.. lol so that 1 didn't matter^^ The only way you 2 will play each other according 2 the tourney braket(the whole thing is written in my notebook) you guys gotta win all your matches.

Hey Glusent, member our matches before? we were pretty equal, i won like 1 more match than u. you wanna brawl again?

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Thunder of Zeus said:
Your Diddy is the best I've ever faced

Would you keep me added?
Sure thing, and thanks

Professor Mgw said:
Actually you guys DON'T fight.. lol so that 1 didn't matter^^ The only way you 2 will play each other according 2 the tourney braket(the whole thing is written in my notebook) you guys gotta win all your matches.
lol xD

Hey Glusent, member our matches before? we were pretty equal, i won like 1 more match than u. you wanna brawl again?
sure

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
I beat Viperdev 2-1. Those were some close games man, GGs.
I got lucky with that gordo lol. I threw like 3 in that game alone :laugh:. Nice Pit Viper :)

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering, who will i play round 3? I have tomorrow off, so i want to get this done as soon as possible

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Gordo micheal and i are having a really tough time catching each other

Top Bottom