• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

nuro

Smash Lord
strange though it may seem i had a really really hot girl tell me she liked my voice, and so did my tv production teacher. thats 3 people including the best maine smasher does that mean im great? and how come i cant announce matches
Yes, that means your great.

And you can't call out matchs because people playing would get distracted from hearing your awesome voice.

Elen

Smash Lord
If there's a need, we are going to schedule a run to the commuter rail right before doubles, or directly after for those taking SAT's. (Well also make a trip sometime around 11 as well.) Contact me if your planning on using any of these options.

nuro

Smash Lord
i hope theres enuf room 4 all the peopl in ur car or if u like making extra trips

i think i will need arides.

btw i think there is only 1 bus that goes to my skol 2 the t station so i might b waiting extra time i still nd to chec schedules tho

on my wii 4give typin

Banks

Smash Hero
this tournament may see the debut of pupnwang and fleshnsuds... which one is better? ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Elen

Smash Lord
i hope theres enuf room 4 all the peopl in ur car or if u like making extra trips

i think i will need arides.

btw i think there is only 1 bus that goes to my skol 2 the t station so i might b waiting extra time i still nd to chec schedules tho

on my wii 4give typin
I'm sure it won't take more than one trip Nuro. There won't be more than a few people taking SAT's that day, and some will probably opt out of this anyways. I'm expecting maybe 3-4 people tops who want that late run.

Anyways, I'm probably getting Miso to do this, and his car holds 7 passengers so no worries :p

Elen

Smash Lord
Do it at this, I need to witness/record this. MM5 is getting more epic by the second.

th0rn

Smash Lord
I hope this isn't talk on zeb's part.

Ken had said he didnt want more than 10 bucks so zeb asked for a 120 MM. Little did he know he would accept LOLLL

Elen

Smash Lord
Actually it was the other way. Ken Y said any ammount. Matt said 120. Ken said he was kidding and only meant 10 max (In toms thread) And then comes in here and suddenly accepts all in that order. *shrug*

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
It looks like although there are some conflicts with SATs... we are gonna keep Oct 6th as the date cause alot of people can make it. Plus as long as you guys don't riot, we'll do another one soon after that!

Also a big thanks to you guys that are helping out to make this happen! Nice!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh yeah, RedZockzFan, can you go on Tia and click the player confirmation things for MMMMMMMMMMMMMM4? >_>

Harvey, I too, think you have an amazing voice.

Almo

Smash Ace
sort of off topic from MM5 but the yi's are having a tourney!!! at thier house!!! i'm so going to that. idk how many people can go so you should talk to them about that. but it's going to be sweet. i'll need my gc back for this one. gave it to a friend.

on topic, MM5 will be epic and i will win more than 3 games/1 set like i usually do. no MM for me.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
If I can get a ride (Zeb *cough) confirmed, I will try my hardest to get to this. I need to get my *** kicked, so I can start really improving some more. And I need to win some. Even if only in friendlies

Again, if I go, I'll money match anyone in the game Egyptian Rat <_<.

Also, I can bring a cube and smash.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
oh **** I know that game. I also suck at it.

I would totally pwn you guys at Halo 3 with my mad noob powers. also, woo 2 weeks till that.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure schweppes is just a brand of tonic water. So no.

Skler

Smash Master
Schweppes isn't just a brand of tonic water, he's the BEST brand of tonic water. He can play chess, name other tonic water that does that!

Almo

Smash Ace
lolol the Yi bros. I wanna rematch with josh now that I don't suck (FINALLY).

Tell him to make a thread.

the whole thing is being called off. don't show up at his house or it will be very akward and bad. so a thread at this point is useless.

Top Bottom