• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clerics Present: Mass Madness 5: Framingham, Screw the SATs! October 6th

nuro

Smash Lord
You may want to come to MassMadness Practice. We are trying to get as many people as we can to show up and just have a good time playing Smash. The date has not been specifically mentioned but we will be doing this before Oct 6th. Make sure you guys post a day that you are free quickly before we lay down a set date.

For details check out http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118068

Any questions you may have just post in the link or pm me.

Almo

Smash Ace
I haven't played in a week or two, mainly because of Halo 3 and HW. I was hoping to get some playtime in today, but none of the brookline smashers are available, so I guess I'll have to wait till next week...

Dam.
i haven't played since sunday with kirch and MM4. and halo 3 is a thumbs down at the moment for me. we should smash it up sometime. i'll be at MM5 when the store opens, so i'll be prepared this time, rather than get 10 minutes of friendles in and win a set, then leave. i am determined to win more than 1 set. watch out everyone, almo's coming with some skills....just some.....

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@rapid assassin: in other words, hoping I'll be in your pool XD

I'm aiming to not suck this time...<_< unfortunately, that means there will be two results.

1. I suck
2. I get put in a pool with wicked good people ...

Meh. I'll do my best. Only a week!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Almo, we should definitely play sometime. I'll try to get to GU earlier than usual so we can get some friendlies in. And by "Get some in" I mean "hog a TV for an hour till people kick us off." Because that's how friendlies work.

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah. when i went to MM4, people we're like you got next, and i'm like "yeah" and then next match dj comes over and starts playing. so i'm going to get there and hog a tv as much as possible. we should hog a tv together to play each other a ton.

Elen

Smash Lord
If someone hogs a TV, just tell Matt (Me) or Elen (also me) about it.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
i'll try to make this one, guys.

i realized i've been registered here for about 4 and a half years...that's straight up ********.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tizex is too good at smash.

I'll be showing Knee -> Taunt at the tournament, it's finished. Elen has seen it, so he can vouch for me.

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going there from Boston by commuter rail most likely...but I need to be back by 9 or 10 pm at the latest. Will things end by 8 (giving me an hour to get back)....?

Elen

Smash Lord
I'll be going there from Boston by commuter rail most likely...but I need to be back by 9 or 10 pm at the latest. Will things end by 8 (giving me an hour to get back)....?
Not likely :-/

Velocity

Smash Lord
Word is my hotel is like 45 min away so if i get enough sleep i will need a partner otherwise ill just be attending singles sunday i have a weeding so theres a chance i might not come at all but i doubt it

summary: i need a partner

Elen

Smash Lord
Word is my hotel is like 45 min away so if i get enough sleep i will need a partner otherwise ill just be attending singles sunday i have a weeding so theres a chance i might not come at all but i doubt it

summary: i need a partner
Velocity, are you posting in the right thread xD This is a one day event >.>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Word is my hotel is like 45 min away so if i get enough sleep i will need a partner otherwise ill just be attending singles, sunday i have a weeding so theres a chance i might not come at all but i doubt it.
Now it seems to make a lot more sense with the comma I put in there.

I told Darc I'd team with him, but it'd suck if you went and didn't get a partner at all...hmmm...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Singles usually ends around 8, so yes you would be able to leave by then.

Elen

Smash Lord
Singles usually ends around 8, so yes you would be able to leave by then.
Singles is probably not ending by 8 Matt >.> It ran until 10 last time, and even 9 the time before without teams before hand. You can give it a shot though Kaburill. Your probably not going to be in finals or anything >.> *shrug*

Again, more setups guys. Please?

Edit: I'm making the debut of my second Elen shirt at this tournament. It'll be yellow-er than ever ;)

Elen

Smash Lord
Elen is already yellow automatically, so I can use any characters. FOX+ELEN=YELLOW.

Elen

Smash Lord
So guys, how about those setups >.>? I know you have them! I've been to 90% of your homes :O

Btw I'm bringing my laptop, so I guess I'll take any stepmania money matches. 10 to 1 odds sound good ;)?

Velocity

Smash Lord
i dont use commas and i dont not use bad grammer and teams arent that important to me but it would be something to do unless i can play friendlies while they are going on

Top Bottom