• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I completely forgot I have an orchestra concert at 8.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Boooo derk you should have come to the harlingen tourny instead

:phone:
dude, you dont know the amount of dissapointment i feel from missing out on 2 tourneys in one day :C

what deck are you running anyways?

Results from the top of my head

1st. JustinK :olimar: :metaknight: :snake: $52
2nd. Shamrock :ness: $20
3rd. Hugz :rob: :gw: $8
4th. Zano? :marth:
dang, shamrock going in huh? good stuff.

hugz?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
kingsville had to cancel at last minute so none of em showed up, and cause the seeding from it sucked, oness had to play me first round winners then again in losers quarters.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like I need to make the trip I always talk about but never end up taking until after over a year to prove you wrong, then. :p
ive been waiting for you leaf lol. remember that these tourneys are in the kingsville/corpus area not RGV. so from houston, thats only like a three in a half to 4 hour drive. not a 6+ hour drive like it is to rgv.

i will slap you mario
best reply ever.

Volta

Smash Rookie
dat ness though.... i would've really enjoyed watching a derk vs shamrock match though!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
He lost to Zano twice in bracket.

Shamrock would **** you mario.

1. JustinKamikaze
2. Rei
3. Derk
4. Sama
5. Bokkie
6. Zano
7. Volta
8. Boshi
9. Shamrock
10. RS

also i'm thinking we can throw Shamrock at least 9th for now, since he still needs to play the rest of you guys. Pretty much everything stays the same for now, since Bokkie lost to Derk/Sama again at Gatocon. Volta lost to Zano again at Inzanocon. We gotta do something though with all 10 of us at a tourney though or round robin. Just us a region though.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
It would be the 13th and I would probably not get there till about 6:30-7:00 but I'm down if everybody else is. If not it can wait till he 31st, would rather try to get more locals interested this time around. Instead of inviting out of town, I really wanna build something here before we go big.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
He lost to Zano twice in bracket.

Shamrock would **** you mario.

1. JustinKamikaze
2. Rei
3. Derk
4. Sama
5. Bokkie
6. Zano
7. Volta
8. Boshi
9. Shamrock
10. RS

also i'm thinking we can throw Shamrock at least 9th for now, since he still needs to play the rest of you guys. Pretty much everything stays the same for now, since Bokkie lost to Derk/Sama again at Gatocon. Volta lost to Zano again at Inzanocon. We gotta do something though with all 10 of us at a tourney though or round robin. Just us a region though.
long story short, prescott is gone and not coming back. so unless some miracle happens i think its safe to say we can take him off the cb pr.

Top Bottom