• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
how and who got excited about brawl if you all went to a brawl-less event lmao?

i love you all, but ill believe it when i see it! :D
Most of us were not Playing in any tournaments, so being in Evo was usually pointless. But there was a brawl side tourny that herby entered and won. And then me, herby, gonz, and Dan got really hype and started talking about brawl to no end. Then I convinced nacho and hewb to play at least with the Brownsville people of they weren't coming back from retirement. Then Jay said he was interested in this round robin thing. Next person to get on board will be Cammy.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
**** it. Giant round robin in Kingsville or McAllen next Sunday?

shlike

Smash Ace
I am king. I bodied every scrub at the evo side tourney (no one knew how to play except like 4 people) oh and gdx was there. He beat me in winners semis but then I 6-0'd him in gfs. I AM KING. Also I dropped zss for pit. GET AT ME

Reizilla

Eh? We're not having anything until at least a week. You should be here by then ^_^

Reizilla

I'll be done with those before they get half way through OP :x hehe

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
If anything I think he may have won 1 tourney. Pax would usually take first back in the day leaving broly in 2nd. And eventually herby/magik/andilex all caught up to broly in skill and really mixed up the 2nd place and on results.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Brownsville guys, we need to set up a weekly thing. Please keep me informed! Me and 2 of my cousins are good to play anytime. I'm also attending school from 12pm-6pm Mon - Thurs but other than that I can play when ever. I really do want to get good!

Please, weekly round robins or something!

Reizilla

Tomorrow is Friday, anyone want to come over and play? No round robin. I just want to friendly it up and not worry about needing to perform for a bit.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
On the Arena home page there list tournaments one them Melee/Brawl every Friday at 5pm. What's up w/ that?

Also shlike, I might have met you before on an anime conference in the valley about 3 years ago. Haha :D

Also is anyone free tomorrow to smash near Edinburg/McAllen?

I'm free most of the day, and I really want to play and have someone critique me. Rei why are you in Kingsville??! You can play instruments anywhere in the world...

I want to show me my vast improved non habit of not rolling into dancing blade!!

Online sucks on lag.

Reizilla

My dancing blade is too strong. It will suck you in.

And I'm here because I live here now :x

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
On the Arena home page there list tournaments one them Melee/Brawl every Friday at 5pm. What's up w/ that?
It still says that? They really need to update that, I host them on Saturdays. Although not every week now since its really hard to get people to actually go to these tournies; usually once a month. As for the Brawl tournies, no-one really enters it so I simply don't have it most of the time.

Top Bottom