• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Competitve SSB64 Social Group.

B Link

Smash Lord
Lmao, those are not combos, I wonder if he understand that when the meter resets to 1 it's because the stun is over meaning the other guy can 'try to DI xD* or just jump or Nair or watever...

Thanks for those, though, they made me laugh. ;)
no if the combo meter resets to 1 you don't have to "try to DI" >_> the combo already failed

also I hope you know the dif between training mode combos and combos done in matches

Parallax

Smash Cadet
Put me in please!
I had a Smash Stamp but took it off due to the redundancy- then again I'm pretty sure everyone did, including Surri.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
no if the combo meter resets to 1 you don't have to "try to DI" >_> the combo already failed

also I hope you know the dif between training mode combos and combos done in matches
I mean that the other guy does that, not you. I know that the combo failed thus why the other guy can hit you or do watever he wants...

Zantetsu

Smash Master

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
apparently koro n stoned think they have 2nd and 3rd best yoshi after sheer...excluding top pros... :/

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
oh shiet...nice...SNIFF

but iono though..hella ppl think their shiet dnt stank...cough Matts zenyore COUGH!

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
oh shiet...nice...SNIFF

but iono though..hella ppl think their shiet dnt stank...cough Matts zenyore COUGH!
WTF u dont know nothing.
my shiet dnt stank and i pawnz

paaalease
dont underestimate the true power of GAMESHARK

GAMESHARK = Chidoribankai

dun tink ur shiet dnt stank cuz i can make you sniff yo own shiet den you will feel the damage YADADA??

superman969

Smash Journeyman
alright, sorry to tiger......JUST LOOK AT MY JOIN DATE, I MUST KNOW NOTHING.

but yeah, I don't know much about 64...therefore not in the community. I just thought I'd check this place out cause I'm on a road trip and the only smash I have with me is a 64 emulator...and I have to play keyboard, so I can't short hop or do tilts or anything that isnt smashing the a direction...;_; (if someone knows a way to get around that, could you tell me please?)

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
holy shiet...first its flattering and all but yallz fuktards need to get creative and start ur own l33tsauce shiet u **** bag! gg k thx bai pawned to the max! Leave bhlmro alone! hes cool! sniff

fMaster

Smash Cadet
group

Hello,

I am new to the board but not to the game. I am currently awaiting modifiers so I can use my controllers with the emulator I downloaded. I have not video's of gameplay currently and know only my match-up to local players so I do not know how I would compare online. I have hosted successful ssb64 philanthropies, and currently have 2 setup already. I am an avid player, I have written multiple analysis programs for gameplay and character/user rankings. I would love to have the opportunity to join this group, or at least have someone take the time to help me get more involved in the community.

Please feel free to message me directly, any help would be greatly appreciated!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Posting in necro-bumped thread

Hello, get skype and/or steam and join the 64 group; people MIGHT talk to you!

Top Bottom