• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Coolest Character

Lord Honk

Smash Rookie
Nothing beats cpt. Falcon in coolness for me :D His taunts: cheesy; his moves: so-so. But seriously, who's cooler than a guy in a spandex suit running over pokemon with his "car"? And there's just so much more cool, random stuff that can happen in a falcon battle. Just search youtube 8)

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
Luigi is the coolest IMO,

Luigi has been the underdog for too long, Sooner or later I hope Luigi will get his own stardom in a cool game.

But If I had to pick a second choice I would pick either Ness or Kirby

Ness because he has cool powers and he can smash people with his bat

and Kirby because he likes to say hi to people and he surfs on a star

Rudra

Smash Ace
Coolest character: Ganondorf.

Not only does he grab his opponents, lift them up in the air like a sack doll, admire their pain then slam them in to the ground; he has the balls to do it and die with them if in the air and with no stage underneath him. Ganondorf is that ******.
Agreeing with this, but I'd say the same for Boozer: Because nothing says "**** you!" like crushing someone under your weight after an epic somersault (and thats if you dont suicide or better yet, bring them back onstage with it just to die anyways. Boozer dont care). ;)

Aside from that, CF is still the embodiment of testosterone and Wolf's a pretty cool guy.
:005:

E3_

Smash Apprentice
In brawl=Ike: seems to be the most smooth character

In Melee=Roy: To me, having the best threads..

Darkrulerjoe

Smash Rookie
Lol my favorite, and my 2nd best char and my opinon in Coolest and fun to play as is Yoshi. Next i would say kirby. Those 2 are alot of fun to play as, espically yoshi with his spike and annoying as tail Lol.

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
Brawl

Main - :sonic: / :falcon:

Coolest - :fox::falco: / :ike::marth: / :link2::toonlink: / :lucario: / :mario2::luigi2:

Melee

Main - :falcon: / :mario2::luigi2::drmario:

Coolest - :pikachu2::pichu: / :marth::roymelee: / :kirby2: / :samus2: / :ness2:

sorry if its too long :chuckle:

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
Coolest? Link, Ganon and Snake, the rest seem pretty cheesy to me
What? are you joking? I would say that its the other way around.

Theres nothing cooler than traditional characters like Luigi, DK and G&W etc.

holypho

Smash Apprentice
the coolest character by far....is box man snake, marth kinda has gay mannerisms in brawl so no, and metaknight is very cool looking. I would say samus looks cool too, but she has no killing moves which isn't cool so idont know

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
The coolest character is SNAKE because he smokes cigarettes. And that's cool.

Winston tastes good like a *click click* cigarette should!

Top Bottom