• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Craziest thing you have ever seen a comp. do

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
One time when i was training with link against a lvl.9 fox (no one around to play :( ), the fox shined, jump canceled the shine, short hopped, and uair the crap out of me off the stage. This is just one example, there have been other times, just can't quite remeber.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Off stage flame breath FTW

and lyk, wunn tyme focks lyk infinitt kombow'd mee akrossss da stage omgrofl!!!!1
OMG d00d lyke tat sam thin happnzed to mee noce and trhen i playyyyeeed cfalk n he shffled all dez airaels n jjuzt finnshed meee ftw OMGLMAOLOL ROFFLEWALLE!!!!@!!!!12!@@!@!one!!!eleven!!!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
to ronin: (this is off topic), i understand that its much better to train against actual players, but not that many people from my town play the game, and so, do you have any suggestions as to train if it's only myself that is able to play

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
i saw my lvl 8 Falco edge tech and come back i was like wtf! (I belive lvl 8's are more human-alike than noob lvl 9's)

Ronin686

Smash Ace
to ronin: (this is off topic), i understand that its much better to train against actual players, but not that many people from my town play the game, and so, do you have any suggestions as to train if it's only myself that is able to play
Level one.

nugget

Smash Cadet
once i had a lvl9 ic do that freezing glitch...u kno, the one thats banned in tourneys but nobody would actually dare try to do on a competitive scale because it would be far too easy for anyone of nearly any skill level to punish them severely if and when they fail...yea, that one

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
LINK Wavedash to then short hop and jump out of the stage and dair. beautifull suicide. he was lv 9

madskillz

Smash Cadet
I was bored so i played event match 51 as link. I was trying to beat it with one life, and when i was knocked towards the far right of the stage by giga bowser and was coming back, mewtwo followed me and bair killed me. Really wasn't expecting it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've seen many lv 9 C.Falcons smash+b themselves out of the arena. And Foxes and Falcos too.
It's just a side B you don't smash B sideways unless your samus.. helluva try though :)
wtfff ive never known a computer to jump cancel a shine wtf!!! who else has seen that.
They don't thats why

once i had a lvl9 ic do that freezing glitch...u kno, the one thats banned in tourneys but nobody would actually dare try to do on a competitive scale because it would be far too easy for anyone of nearly any skill level to punish them severely if and when they fail...yea, that one
No you haven't haha if the ic's could pull off a freezing glitch as a comp haha it would be more widely known by n00bs who think its sweet that they can beat level nines. and as for your last comment, err no thats just wrong, all you do is turn grab and squall.... people would be trying it all the time... its not punishable and if they do get out popo is safe since he squalled by...

ganon utilt

THREAD OVER
Yep seriously with that end this thread please.

DoT_c0m

Smash Rookie
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! this one time i was like playin this lv 9 and then like my gc EXPLODED!! and i was like... wtf m8?

yeah...

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I saw a Samus lvl 9 do a super wavedash. Seriously, I saw it twice and I searched on this forum and someone else saw it too last year. I was playing on Yoshi's Story, and when I was recovering Samus dropped a bomb on one of the platforms and Superwavedashed off the stage. I think it has something to do with the clouds + enemy recovering.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
my friends was playing as fox against lvl 1 something but he shined but the lvl 1cpu ledge teched the shine. I have never even done that

nugget

Smash Cadet
No you haven't haha if the ic's could pull off a freezing glitch as a comp haha it would be more widely known by n00bs who think its sweet that they can beat level nines. and as for your last comment, err no thats just wrong, all you do is turn grab and squall.... people would be trying it all the time... its not punishable and if they do get out popo is safe since he squalled by...
lol i was wondering how long it would take for someone to correct my completely absurd statement, and you are the winner! you win the fabulous grand prize of!.........lemme see...what do i have to give................uh oh....um.. you win ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! YAY! arent you so happy?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i saw a fox wavedash to fast fall to l cancel once, it blew my mind

i also saw a captain falcon down b l cancel to waveland to spot dodge

oh and also i saw marth tech to moonwalk

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
The freeze glitch obviously can't be done by computer players but I did once see an IC computer do Nana's blizzard during a grab. It might be just a random coincidence that the computer tried those two moves in that order or maybe it's programmed into the game like fox doing down throw to shine. Either way it's probably the most advanced thing I've seen a computer do other then the rare ledge teching computer.

Banksya

Smash Ace
ledge teching is the most advanced thing I've seen a CPU do. however I don't like to play computers to often anyhow

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I was Link, but it works with any character, and playing a lvl 9 Ness on Jungle Japes. I didn't move and he killed himself at the beggining of the match. I short hopped to the edge and he tryed to Dsmash me. I jumped and ran to the other side and he killed himself again. I repeated until I four stocked him and got Switzerland.

Mosk

Smash Cadet
The first time I'd seen Adult Link wavedash he happened to couple it with a standing pivot to f-tilt to my face.

Banks

Smash Hero
thats pretty crazy...if cpu's teched and DI'd they would be worth more than worthless, which is what they are basically. without those things all combos you get are not real unless you fight people who dont tech or DI

Mosk

Smash Cadet
um yea im sure that happened >_>
If that was directed to my post well, CPU Link did it often enough for me not to even be shocked for witnessing it after a few months plus there must've been more times during the period I didn't know what wavedashing was or much of what as going on infront of me. Besides it's obvious that even when this does happen the computer doesn't purposely send the jump+movement down,right+L/R to intentionally get a wavedash effect, it just happens.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i dont know really, if i EVER play a computer its not a link so i guess i cant speak on what they do >_>

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I was playing two Luigis and they started doing the UpB thing into the sky.

Top Bottom