• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Craziest thing you have ever seen a comp. do

Falco7

Smash Cadet
When I was fighting yesterday, Luigi was trying to get back on the platform and he skull bashed the wrong way

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Okay so i was playing my game I was bowser and I was facing a level 9 captain falcon. okay it was a 99 stock match and i thought I was gonna kill him easily. But then outta nowhere he runs up to me grabs me he jump cancelled the grab btw) then he started chain throwing me and then I broke free and tried to attack but he wavedash backwards to dodge then did like 5 Shffled dairs then he juggled me spot dodge my attack then knee'd me offthe stage. Somehow I managed to survive but then while I'm getting back on the stage he hits me with an Nair and then he he hits me with a fair. So then he moonwalks to taunt me. Okay a super scope drops and I manageto grab it since I still have invincibily frames but when I fire it he power shields ALL my shots. Then he continued to combo with with crazy shffl juggling chainthrowing moonwalking spiking wavedashing stuff. While he's comboing me I notice my shoe is untied. I reach down to my shoe and I tie it in a few seconds I look up back at the TV and I only had 1 stock left which was suprising because it was a 99 stock game and when I looked down I still had 98 stock left. Anyways hes about to win but then captain falcon jumps out of my tv and then jumps on me and steals my socks without taking of my shoes. Since he had me pinned down he was about to **** me but then judge judy magically appeared from behind and shot him with a giant gun thingy and then said "Try that in heels" and then judge judy tickled my stomach but I shouted at her really loud and she left. Okay but yeah since captain falcon was back in the game he combo'd me like crazy and got me to 999% damage then he killed me and won the match. Oh and by the way captain falcon had 0 damage the whole time and got almost all of the bonuses.

I swear to god it happened.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I had a Falco SHL me, a Marth chain throw me, had the shine powershielded, and various other things. Not consistently, of course, but one or two SHLs or throws in a row.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
LINK CHAIN THROWING!!!

I was in a battle vs my bros. They can do alright sometimes but can't compete at a top level or anything. There is only 3 of us so we like to go team battles with them two vs me and a lvl 9.

One of them was Pika and the other was DK. I just randomed to Ganon and did the same for the computer and it was Link.

It was long into the battle (on Cornia) and then I was off the stage and yelled
"Come on comp do something!!!"
Next thing I knew.

The Link grabbed the DK (who was edgeguarding)
Upthrow > SH Nair > Grab upthrow > jump Bair > Dashgrab upthrow > Upsmash!!!
Craziest thing I've ever seen
My bro was like "I thought you were Ganon?"
:laugh:

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
There was this one time I was facing a level 9 Falco, then he knocked me off the stage. I used Fox's illusion to get back on the stage, then in the middle of the illusion frames, where Fox is invisible, out of nowhere Falco shined, Jump-cancelled it, then Daired me for a Meteor Smash. It was crazy.

Orez_9

Smash Rookie
lvl 9 kirby suicide on Hyrule temple. vB right in the middle area and slid all the way down. it not really wierd and im sure others've seen it alot, but this kirby did it for 6 of its 10 lives. that was funny.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Okay so i was playing my game I was bowser and I was facing a level 9 captain falcon. okay it was a 99 stock match and i thought I was gonna kill him easily. But then outta nowhere he runs up to me grabs me he jump cancelled the grab btw) then he started chain throwing me and then I broke free and tried to attack but he wavedash backwards to dodge then did like 5 Shffled dairs then he juggled me spot dodge my attack then knee'd me offthe stage. Somehow I managed to survive but then while I'm getting back on the stage he hits me with an Nair and then he he hits me with a fair. So then he moonwalks to taunt me. Okay a super scope drops and I manageto grab it since I still have invincibily frames but when I fire it he power shields ALL my shots. Then he continued to combo with with crazy shffl juggling chainthrowing moonwalking spiking wavedashing stuff. While he's comboing me I notice my shoe is untied. I reach down to my shoe and I tie it in a few seconds I look up back at the TV and I only had 1 stock left which was suprising because it was a 99 stock game and when I looked down I still had 98 stock left. Anyways hes about to win but then captain falcon jumps out of my tv and then jumps on me and steals my socks without taking of my shoes. Since he had me pinned down he was about to **** me but then judge judy magically appeared from behind and shot him with a giant gun thingy and then said "Try that in heels" and then judge judy tickled my stomach but I shouted at her really loud and she left. Okay but yeah since captain falcon was back in the game he combo'd me like crazy and got me to 999% damage then he killed me and won the match. Oh and by the way captain falcon had 0 damage the whole time and got almost all of the bonuses.

I swear to god it happened.
That is one big load of ****!

D

Deleted member

I had a Marth CC a shine to Dtilt to WD to Fsmash for a kill against my Fox... that's what I get for shine comboing too much, the AI expected the shine and WDed down... x.x

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
LINK CHAIN THROWING!!!

I was in a battle vs my bros. They can do alright sometimes but can't compete at a top level or anything. There is only 3 of us so we like to go team battles with them two vs me and a lvl 9.

One of them was Pika and the other was DK. I just randomed to Ganon and did the same for the computer and it was Link.

It was long into the battle (on Cornia) and then I was off the stage and yelled
"Come on comp do something!!!"
Next thing I knew.

The Link grabbed the DK (who was edgeguarding)
Upthrow > SH Nair > Grab upthrow > jump Bair > Dashgrab upthrow > Upsmash!!!
Craziest thing I've ever seen
My bro was like "I thought you were Ganon?"
:laugh:
Liar.

10char

Dynamism

Smash Lord
HA, I'm not kinding!!!
Seriously, I've never seen anything like it before or since. It was amazing.
Maybe I exagerated a bit (he may have not upthrown baired) but he did chain throw.
I was just so sycked that I probably got exited and blew it up.

None the less, it happen!

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
once i had a lvl9 ic do that freezing glitch...u kno, the one thats banned in tourneys but nobody would actually dare try to do on a competitive scale because it would be far too easy for anyone of nearly any skill level to punish them severely if and when they fail...yea, that one
Sorry, I don't know that one. Could you explain it?

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
I left 4 computers playing on hyrule, no timelimit, and when I came back, they were all stuck in the turnip's blackhole glitch! =O

...lol geez, this thread shouldn't exist.

appysauce

Smash Rookie
It was my brother (kirby) and me (mario) vs my other bro (falco) and a lvl 9 luigi. The match started and the luigi misfired off the edge and died imediately. Someone paused the game and we all cracked up cause the luigi died in like 2 seconds. : ) Its not really crazy but it is hilarious.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so today I was playing teams with 2 friends of mine, my friend tyler and his sister chelsea (we're all rather good at the game, go to tourneys do advanced techs, etc)

ANNYHOW they have trouble beating my shiek, so I said lets do you two on a team vs me and a level 9 ganondorf (I won 3/4 times hehe)

Here's what happened that was just the most awesome thing ive ever seen a comp do :

I eliminated Chelsea's peach and Tyler's captain falcon only had 1 stock left vs me and my comp ally who had 2 stocks each.

The computer ganon neutral a jabbed captain falcon into my shieks grab... then I started hitting him with a as I was grabbing him....

you ready for it???

The computer actually did the KEN AND ISAI INFINATE TECHNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got stuck in a programming loop and kept jabbing, while I was holding captain falcon and hitting him and as you might know, you cant break out of that. We did it to about 600% then ganon warlock punched him.

It was -THE- coolest thing Ive ever seen in melee.
i had to be you man, WTFFFFF

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Wow! I, who made this thread, is now dearly regretting it. This entire thing is made of lose.

But w/e, back then I was noobish.

EDIT: ohh yeah, everyone stop posting. Please.

Micahc

Smash Ace
I've been SHL'd, wavedashed at, and shine spiked multiple times. I've also been edge hogged. I was also shuffled at before. Why do scrubs hate advanced techs if the computer does them to?

Top Bottom