• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Crazy Criss-Cross Crisis Doubles Tournament! new deadline is 2/3! GET THEM DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
im not quite sure why

i apologize cuz im really bad at this game.

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
im not quite sure why

i apologize cuz im really bad at this game.
From the way Paladin77 keeps raving about you, I highly doubt that. xD

I should actually be the one apologizing for being (potentially? really? horrifyingly? xD) bad at brawl. :p

Would you like to do a few friendlies some time within the coming week to get an idea of how both of us play and could work together?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
No offence to dragon, but can I please get another partner, and not have to face him...heck, you saw it first hand sammy, I dont think wifi can support us unless its a 1v1, and that may be iffy

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Leftinifty, eh? let's do this! ( I will be free this time. I will be free this time.)
leftinifty :laugh:

anyway i can play after 5pm everyday so we can work around that

sammy p

Smash Lord
No offence to dragon, but can I please get another partner, and not have to face him...heck, you saw it first hand sammy, I dont think wifi can support us unless its a 1v1, and that may be iffy
i know, ut everyone already knows who their aprtner was, so i really cant switch everything up now :(

really though, i think most of that lag was my fault(its ALWAYS....ALWAYS absolutly terrible for me). i dont think youll have much to worry about if im not playign hahah

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Oh my.........................

I was paired up with ZEN..................... I feel honored. *bows*.

I will do my best ^__^! This weekend is the best time for me. Hopefully, my lag won't be mean and cut us off mid match :laugh:. *Hopes that isn't a problem for Zen....*.

If lag is bad I suggest that I host, ZEN. Lag isn't that bad if I host.

Let's beat the competition! I am prepared!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
i know, ut everyone already knows who their aprtner was, so i really cant switch everything up now :(

really though, i think most of that lag was my fault(its ALWAYS....ALWAYS absolutly terrible for me). i dont think youll have much to worry about if im not playign hahah
Eh, we'll see I guess....

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
^Indeed.

This tournament is going to be awesome. Period. ;P

sammy p

Smash Lord
haha thanks for yuo support guys! lol sorry i havent bee on in the past few days... :( ice storm in illinois... :(:( thats why i couldnt do the matcehs that Aibou and TGK wanted to do for Chaos' tourney.... hopefully ill be on tommorrow though! :) sorry again guys

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
HQ5, since you don't have a public profile I need to set up a date with here. Could we please have our battle this weekend? That would be great. Talk to you soon. Let's have a great match.
Yeah, I think this weekend will be okay. Is Sunday, Jan. 24, 5-6 Eastern Standard Time (USA) okay with everyone (dualseeker, Scumfever, and Zen)?

@Sammy (or anyone else who can answer my question): Say that Team A wins the first game of the set. Is Team A allowed to switch characters for the next game or is it only Team B that can switch characters in that situation?

Also...

@dualseeker: sorry, but I don't know what you mean by me not having a public profile. Er... did I set my visitor's page to private or something like that? :o (thanks for pointing it out, though)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
HQ5 you wanna play right now? I need to brawl now so i can play melee the rest of the night :p

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
HQ5 you wanna play right now? I need to brawl now so i can play melee the rest of the night :p

Sorry, I won't be able to get online until tomorrow afternoon at least. :(

The Internet has been on the fritz lately, but it'll be okay by Saturday.

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
I see... then do you have time to do a few friendlies on Sunday (preferably a few hours before our doubles match xD)?

Good luck at the tourney! :)

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I should be on wifi tonight, Levi. Wanna do this then? I've got a four-day weekend next weekend, but I can't guarantee I'll be available.

sammy p

Smash Lord
hey guys, this is just a reminder that the matches are to be done in a couple days! i know it will be hard, but try your best!!!

Aibou

Smash Master
Ok, to my partner and my opponents:

1) Post a good time to play (except for tomorrow)
2) Post your time zone so we can organize better
3) Do it quickly!!

I'm good for today at any time, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at about 5:00 PM. My time zone is EST.

Please, let's get organized!

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
My partner hasn't been on in a while, and due to parent restrictions, I probably won't be on tomorrow or the weekdays. So today's my last day <_<

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Ouch... my partner is having computer/wifi issues.
Seeing as this is a partner-trading tourney, would anyone like to step in as my partner for this round? If we lose, the results of the match will NOT affect your placement in the tourney.

sammy p

Smash Lord
My partner hasn't been on in a while, and due to parent restrictions, I probably won't be on tomorrow or the weekdays. So today's my last day <_<
has he tried contacting you at all?? i only ask you this because i would like to apologize if he hasent.... :( i trusted him to be cooperative in this tourney, and he agreed to it. if he HASENT been trying to get his matches done, then i feel it is definitly my responsibilty... sorry BrawlBlazer.....

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Today is your last day? If I sub for you today, will you sub for me? My partner is also having some difficulty getting on wifi right now.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok, to my partner and my opponents:

1) Post a good time to play (except for tomorrow)
2) Post your time zone so we can organize better
3) Do it quickly!!

I'm good for today at any time, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at about 5:00 PM. My time zone is EST.

Please, let's get organized!
1) Anytime except M 1900-2200 EST, MWF 1200-1500 EST
2)EST

That should be all you need.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
sorry Nez i got my wii taken my parents for a few days so i havnt been able to get on =( i can probs do the match torrmorrw but i dunno if not then you can get a new partner to take my place sorry:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom