• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cunning Killer - A fox combo video featuring CunningKitsune *FULL VIDEO RELEASE!*

_kSo_

Smash Master
The Dew Crew Presents: A fox combo video featuring Purdue University's one and only CunningKitsune

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQSrxPYft7o
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWYBFOXB

========================================
Music courtesy of OCRemix (www.ocremix.org)
1. Chrono Trigger - "Aqueous Transgression" by Audix
2. Lufia II - "Last Chance" by OA
3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "This Feeling" by OA
========================================

DOWNLOAD TRAILER

I'd love to put it on youtube, but the music was seized by the youtube copyright system. Lame. So download it for the full experience.

If you don't care about the music (you should), here is the youtube link:
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJUSFo8I4Y

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
It's a shame the trailer was so short, but that first combo was pretty nice. I can't wait for the full version. (:

Putting it on YouTube might get it more views and hype. ^^;

_kSo_

Smash Master
It's a shame the trailer was so short, but that first combo was pretty nice. I can't wait for the full version. (:

Putting it on YouTube might get it more views and hype. ^^;

I'd love to put it on youtube, but the music was seized by the youtube copyright system. Lame. So download it for the full experience.

If you don't care about the music (you should), here is the youtube link:
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJUSFo8I4Y

soap

Smash Hero
i love cunnings fox.

i hope that this is newer footage.

i played friendlies for a couple hours last year with him and he played completely different from what i remembered

in a word, smarter.

soap

Smash Hero
lol so i just watched it. Im guessing its gonna be a vid of him ****** u guys in friendlies haha. Thats still cool. I guess it would be hard to get tourney footage when he is always being a fro and not entering.

Fro quit spamming nair on the way down.. u make it too easy.... fastfall waveland back, or fastfall retreat the fire, or anything besides nair its too predictable.

_kSo_

Smash Master
lol at the Korean youtube link.
Dude it was from some video that you sent carl and then he sent to me, therefore it was a korean youtube link. And then for some reason my firefox decided to keep it that way. I can't change it back to english, even though I have the language set back to english but all the links are like that with kr in front of it 0___o

that ho is ridiculously good. you may expect some good stuffs.
Yes, that ho is ridiculous.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Patience...

The 2nd draft of this video is finished. We are going through some minor corrections and maybe adding some more clips from our newest crew member.

So far, everyone who has seen the 2nd draft can vouch for its epicness.

Expect the final product to be released in a week or so.

Vro

Smash Lord
the trailer is not representative enough of kistune's mindgames...

'Fro

Smash Lord
Just finished watching it, and it was everything I hoped it would be having played the man quite a bit! Loved it! Great job Kitsune for showing you've still got it and more, and to KSO for the good work on the vid!

Now how about a video of your Doc sometime?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ohhh man! This vid's awesome! Heh, finally, this is for all the chumps who weren't true believers of Kitsune's insane tech skill and mindgames. This outta shut them up!

And mad props to KSO for creating the vid. Well done.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
That was a great video. Just the right length. I enjoyed it.
At the first seen, i was like
"WOOT TEN MINUTES?!?"

but then, it went pretty fast. >_>

Entertaining video to say the least but it's weird that your always playing on infinite lives.
it saves time for re-starting every match after a game...

If you are going to stick with one character for long time, and trying to catch the good combo on the recordings, there is nothing wrong playing in infinite time.

I definitely cannot do it, because i have to change characters after each game. >_>

_kSo_

Smash Master
Download Now available!

DOWNLOAD NOW!

I'm glad to see that everyone enjoys this video. It is not only a credit to CKIT's amazing playing, but also a credit to my video editing, and for that I thank you all. Hope this gets more hype. Midwest needn't forget about CunningKitsune.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWYBFOXB

I'm glad to see that everyone enjoys this video. It is not only a credit to CKIT's amazing playing, but also a credit to my video editing, and for that I thank you all. Hope this gets more hype. Midwest needn't forget about CunningKitsune.
GA doesn't forget him, too son.

because i am here

Top Bottom