• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The dair... A burning question

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I doesn't seem like it did, from what I recall. But maybe it's situation, like it has to hit at the right spot. Doesn't seem to do much damage though. It seems like if it did spike, it would be easy to meteor cancel.

orintemple

Smash Lord
It sounds a lot like Marth's Dair. If you hit it right on the tip(with Marth anyway) it will spike but if not it is just some random attack. I can't tell you if its a spike or meteor though.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Seriously? Dangit, I'm disappointed... MK was looking like a God Tier character, but now he's starting to sound less and less ownage..... I wanted him to be beast man, and I want him to be ownage like he looks like. Cmon MK, don't disappoint me.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I hit someone with it and sent them at a downward angle. Once. It was the first time I tested it out.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
hmm, yet.... that raises a question... does MK have a sweetspot? obviously you can't just hit with any part or spike them, that'd be cheap. hooray for MK sweetspot (hopefully)

Top Bottom