• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Database (hlp me on finder)

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
I've decided (after a long break) that the wold of ness-players needs something that can simpler than just a guide. It should perhaps even become a directory for all of the best threads that can be found. I also think that all the fantastic info should be easy to search. I dont, however, want this to become a guide (annoying has done a fantastic job of that :)

So, for now, ill start with the easiest to find...and if i get to many complaints of how stupid this thread is, ill stop. Plus, the ness finder thread hasn't been updated in who knows how long. So perhaps a current one should be made:p

Threads:

Ness Compendium of Knowledge and Statistics! - The most important guide that you will ever see in your life!

Simna ibn Sind's Guide to PK Thunder (NTSC) - How to control the power.

The Yo-yo Glitch: Cracked. - One of the favorite things to do for all advanced nesses.

For Serious Ness Tier Discussion - A very interesting thread that perhaps could persuade many to the true belief of how fantastic ness is.

Ness' Matchups - A good guide by the sage that discusses...matchups.

The wonderful joys of Edgeguarding (Ness) - Actually by me;) This is just a simple guide on edgeguarding.

Threads: Not Relating to Ness

Conbo Vid Compilation (228) - The largest list of combo videos on the planet...Currently at 228 and still adding more.

Tricks and Glitches FAQ with Pictures and Videos - A great guide to glitches, though a little outdated.

Videos:

Simna ibn Sind's Guide to PK Thunder Volume 1 - An early video of how to use ness' thunder.

Simna ibn Sind's Guide to PK Thunder Volume 2 - The updated and later version on ness' thunder.

Edgeguarding with Ness - An amazing combo video by VilNess

SickNess - Another grand combo video by VilNess

LBK - Ness Infinite - A pretty cool video showing the ness infinite in action.

Some select Simna:

Simna vs ender on Final Destination

Simna vs ender on Pokemon Stadium

Simna vs Meep on Pokemon Stadium

Simna vs Meep on Cornaria - Make sure to watch for the fantastic recovery that is around 2:00...if you've never seen this before, you will be amazed!!

Beginning of my Finder

KrulNess (me) - Orange County, California
theSage - Arlington, Virginia
toasty - Norfolk, Virginia
Simna ibn Sind - Sacramento, California
annoying1359 - somewhere in Minnesota

This is all for now. I plan to show an updated finder in the future, but to know that i will need your locations. Just pm me if you would like to be on it eventually. I also plan to start a list of notable simna matches....but i need permission first!

Alright guys...comment away!!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's basically my section of the guide, with links to the posts...

Cool that you did that though. Try searching for Ness in the search function and only looking in the Ness forums. That equals everything ever posted. I did miss some stuff in MD though...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Call it the Ness Threads Thread. Add something about n00bs reading this post. Then get Simna to sticky it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Put a link to it in the Super Guide... lol link to a link to a link...

Edit: TAKE SMASHTOM'S VIDS DOWN NOW!!!!

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
i wanted it to not have to do everything in the guide...which is why i didn't want to copy you sage...but what originally started with a simple idea seems to become kind of difficult

allright, smashtom is gone...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I remember EB360's thread about SmashTom.... but then he started deleting comments ^_^_^

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
toasty
Norfolk, Virginia
[feels so weird saying that after living in Va Beach for 22 years =/...oh and I'm not some creepy 40 yr old smasher, I've just lived in Va Beach my ENTIRE life. and then this past year I moved]...anyway that was pointless...just put Norfolk I suppose...*sigh*
EDIT: if it helps, I go to ODU so I guess [following the format of the VA smash-finder that Cstick made] it'd be somethin like
toasty: Norfolk, VA *ODU*
I suppose you could put school or crew names next to the names

Top Bottom