• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Deadly Death Maneuvers are here!! XD

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to check if that still works in Brawl :p That would be cool ! But is it just like a mindgame to make the opponent suicide or is a a real combo ?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A real combo?! Ha ha ha, this is Kirby we're talking about. He's ALL mindgames. :kirby:

BTW, anyone have any idea how to convert an MP4 video to MP1, MP2, or MP3? I need this clip for my video or it just won't be as epic. :o

Edit:
Pink Reaper knows what the Death To Marth Maneuver is, but I've wiped it from his memory and he will only remember it after watching this video. Mwa ha ha ha ha! (This is true)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks for the link. Of those two converters the first one had a confusing webpage and I couldn't find where to download and the other's program was so complicated I didn't know what I was doing. However, I did some googling and I think I found something that will convert MP4 to WMA which is a file I can use (though I hate WMA). From there I can drop the file in, edit, and publish the video as MPG1.

I'll keep you guys posted on how things are going.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
A real combo?! Ha ha ha, this is Kirby we're talking about. He's ALL mindgames. :kirby:

BTW, anyone have any idea how to convert an MP4 video to MP1, MP2, or MP3? I need this clip for my video or it just won't be as epic. :o

Edit:
Pink Reaper knows what the Death To Marth Maneuver is, but I've wiped it from his memory and he will only remember it after watching this video. Mwa ha ha ha ha! (This is true)
isn't mp4 video, and mp3 sound?

anyways I found this: http://www.mp4-converter.biz/

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Super Kirby skills may be required.

Death to that -f a g e t- Marth its ridiculous how long his sword is no homo, personaly i just try to stick close to him attack when i get the opening and continue ducking, once he caughts on i still his ability and run away to mess with his head. Most people will pursue out of fustration. Then when its least expected spinning hammer from the egde and kirbycide. This has been pretty effective in tournaments. The hammer spin is key its so under used cause their is no flinch. Air dodge to have your kirby on the ground quick, his inital reaction will be to strike or grab immediately after, you dodge and then dodge back to the egde he will most surely miss his 1st and 2nd attack leaving you up for the kirbycide.

Just try not to get grabbed by him in the process. Listen to T!mmy he knows it all about mind games. Super Kirby has gotta go fight crime so later.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
I forgot the password to my older account, cause i kinda left the melee scene for a while. And once again that lil post it says "skills are required". My profile says noob but Super Kirby is far from it. I host local tournaments in my area, ill see if i can get a video of me pulling it off at the next one.

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Ill be sure to ask him, cause i stopped play once I heard MLG dropped us in 07. The only reason i reemerge on the melee circuit is to prepare for brawl. Thank god kirby hasn't changed much. Just hoping that he is 100% identical to his melee counterpart.

SuperKirby22

Smash Cadet
Ill Make sure to record our next tournament, but that on the 8th so thats gona be a lil while from now. But im still waiting to see wait T!mmy came up with.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Both Kirby's and Marth's Deadly Death Maneuvers will be finished and uploaded by this evening. ^__^

I will post again with the URLs, and I will update the first post and title when they're done.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't know. I think my friend asked me and we tried it out but I can't remember if it does or not. I'm going to say that it doesn't otherwise I would remember it working. But go ahead and try it with Roy when you get the chance. I don't plan on putting Melee back in my Wii anytime soon. lol.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably end up trying it with Roy...he is my secondary...

...so, if Kirby's works on Marth, who does Marth's work on?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
just for the record.

If this is the Death to Marth trick, im going to walk across the country and cram a kirby plushie down your throat.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Lol, I'm gonna have to keep checking this thread throughout the night now. At Dogy^ I've been to that tourist trap town of Valdosta man, I had a pretty bad time there on the way down to florida.

comboking

Smash Master
well i hope it works with roy and Im wondering will it be up before monday because if it does work with Roy then Im going to us it at a smashfest on monday!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's still night time. >_>

And sorry about the delay. The smash tournament I was at went on waaay later than I anticipated. Oh, and I pulled the Death to Marth on an opponent during one of my tournament matches tonight too. lolz.

Edit:
First page updated with video links. :-D

Edit Edit:
Here they are for easy access.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
That's genius. You gotta do some thinking as Marth to hit Kirby without falling for that.

So Marth's is "Death to Captain Falcon". Can Roy use it?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Marth's would be "Death to Captain Falcon" except it works on Ganondorf and Samus. I don't think Roy can use it but I'm sure someone will try it sooner or later and let us know.

comboking

Smash Master
I'll try it It might work against fox to because he falls very fast if he trys to UPB he can counter im talking about roy

Roy Is High Tier

Top Bottom