• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Deadly Death Maneuvers are here!! XD

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Finally T!mmy, I've been wondering what that was. Thanks, and you also get 10 internets for discovering this

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Lol ,my little cousin and brother have been doing Kirby's Death to Marth manuver on me ever since my little cousin discovered it when he was like 5. They don't stand on the very edge all the time, but I've gotten around the maneuver before I'm pretty good at it actually. The Marth one I've thought of before, but just never pulled it off; I've seen spacies do the same thing. Did the comps tech Marth's d-throws though? Didn't see.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol ,my little cousin and brother have been doing Kirby's Death to Marth manuver on me ever since my little cousin discovered it when he was like 5.
Tell them to use it to win tournaments and then edit and upload videos so I don't have to go through the bother of doing it for them. :laugh:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ok, im gunna ask this questiong; knowing good and well that all of this is a joke.

But this is an honest to god question that would completely amaze me if it didnt cross anybodys mind.

.... did those marths ever think to try... i dunno. MAYBE A ****ING FORWARD SMASH. XD

comboking

Smash Master
Good point

Ok, im gunna ask this questiong; knowing good and well that all of this is a joke.

But this is an honest to god question that would completely amaze me if it didnt cross anybodys mind.

.... did those marths ever think to try... i dunno. MAYBE A ****ING FORWARD SMASH. XD

That would of worked why didn't they think about it. You Know it's weird Ill be watching pros and be like why did you not do this if it would of killed thee Opponent!:laugh:

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

Dogy, im going to share a bit of info with you that you may or may not know. Kirby's Inhale is AMAZING. It has priority over just about every ground move in the game. Marth's Fsmash CAN out range it but it has to be PERFECTLY spaced.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogy, im going to share a bit of info with you that you may or may not know. Kirby's Inhale is AMAZING. It has priority over just about every ground move in the game. Marth's Fsmash CAN out range it but it has to be PERFECTLY spaced.
i know kirby's inhale is amazing; it's not like im not a kirby player or anything. :p

But yeah, i just think it's hilarious that the first thing that didnt come to a marth player's mind is to f.smash the **** out of a stationary target.

BUT MEH, MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT WASNT M2K OR CORT OR CACTUAR OR SOMEBODY AMAZING LIKE THAT. >.>

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
There is nothing like cheap tactics

I remember having to discover and demostrate the counter-tactic to this move to my friends to show them that this manuever was not "game-breaking."

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
99% of the time, Marth will try to f-smash Kirby. But here's a secret that I'm only going to let real Kirby players know about how you can make sure it will never hit:

You're not a real Kirby player if you have to look here and find out. =D

Okay, I'll tell you anyway. If you start your Swallow on the ground it will out-prioritize Marth's f-smash. If you start it in the air, he'll out-prioritize you. Sometimes I'll start my Swallow in the air when I know Marth will f-smash me to let them think they can get through it with an f-smash and I'll say "If your distance is perfect you can reach me!" and then entice them into doing it multiple times.
DDM, GG.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Are you holding back or down to make sure you fall off as you suck him in?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If Kirby is all the way at the ledge (and he might as well be) then he gets knocked off if they try to break-free. If they don't break-free, then you can just walk right off with them. t0mmy has somehow found a way to break-free while pulling Kirby back onto the stage. 0_0

lopingg

Smash Rookie
It's a neat thing, but seriously, it isn't that hard for a Marth to avoid it. Though they get annoyed^^

Top Bottom