• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dededee Broadcasting Corporation- New DDD needs critqueing.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
You might be good, but you're not the best.
I would rather only have videos of the best DDD's in the first post.
The videos of the "not the best" Dededes can be used as guides of what not to do. Also, some people that aren't the best might have things that other Dedede players can use, that they themselves have not used to their full potential.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
New Video for this thread

I know of an excellent D3 player and he is the great M2K himself. If you want to add a video for D3 against a Lucario this is the link of him in action beating one of the best Lucario players in his area easily. This is the link to another video in which he lost unluckily at the very end though he played very well during the whole match.

You don't have to put it up since it's not my own video but since they show a good gameplay then I recommend putting it up so other D3 players can learn from his mistakes and his ability.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I added the enitre set. Thanks :)

And any one can post any 3D related vids in here. Even if they aren't theirs. Any I need some more Best Of nominations

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I added the enitre set. Thanks :)

And any one can post any 3D related vids in here. Even if they aren't theirs. Any I need some more Best Of nominations
You're welcome. Hey I'm new to D3. Any quick tips? I'm not bothered to make a thread for it

Tero.

Smash Champion
Learn to read the stickies, learn to ask your questions in the correct topic.
This should get you at least to pro level.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Yeah, you're right. It's definitely not pro.

It's at least double pro.

If my thread were stickied it would be triple pro lol.
wtf hell? What? How will they turn you to a real pro? Give me the link to some of these 'amazing' threads. Which ones in particular are useful?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, sorry I am running a bit behind, but I'll get to your videos as soon as possible, I have Jazz tryouts, solo and ensemble tryouts, AND orchestra tryouts :dizzy:

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Yo CRASHIC, whats up? Oh yeah, that M2K vs Reflex vid you picked out was a great match! I thought M2K had it in the bag when they were both at one stock and Wario had like 120% but he started to make a comeback! I seriously thought M2K was gonna lose.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Hey man, you don't gotta tell me about being busy. It's my last semester of college and my life is being eaten alive. Hooray Mechanical Engineering. D= But yeah, take your time, I'm in no rush. =)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Nice videos indeed. I learned alot from some of these videos :) I would like if there were any Marth Videos though..

Note: Maybe you could add Combo Videos, those are always fun to see and you could learn from it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nice videos indeed. I learned alot from some of these videos :) I would like if there were any Marth Videos though..

Note: Maybe you could add Combo Videos, those are always fun to see and you could learn from it.
Combos and other Misc. objects are kept in the Youtube Playlist to keep the thread organized and not a huge, scary wall.

The link to the Youtube is the first words in the thread, right above my penguin.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Uhh if you ever need vids of a newb i got some. There not to great, but if your interested just look up for my thread it's called like : ''Rate my DDD'' somethin like that :p

7ACE7

Smash Apprentice
This thread definitely needs to be updated. Some of the DDD players in these videos are much better than others. Some of them should be taken off. Also, you are missing DDD matches from some of the best DDD players: Seibrik and Aero just to name a couple.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'll take off the older videos as I have newer ones to replace them. And its been a while since Aero has shown up.

I expect to have some new vids of Seibrik from videos that pop up from Gigs, and some nice ones of CO and Hungry Box as well. (top three were all 3Ds, haha). And in my opinion, Co beats Seirbrik. :p

CO18

Smash Hero
I dont think there will be anything else from most recent gigs. Only matches of mine that got recorded were vs Mampam and thats on ustream and hardly works.

Theres Hungrybox Vs Galuuda on there too which is really good and shows how to fight IC's but again the ustream is weird, GDX will be trying to get the vids on youtube.

But for w/e Reason my sets vs Seibrik and Hungrybox weren't recorded even though my set vs Hbox is probably boring(LOTS OF CGS) lol.
I also don't think any other matches of seibrik or hbox got recorded.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh, and I did round up some seirbrik videos by the way, and chopped off some of the old fat and match ups we had too many of.

7ACE7

Smash Apprentice
Okay cool, looks like you are on top of things CRASHiC. Keep it up. I'll leave it up to you but I was thinking you should add a segment for DDD combo videos. By the way, CO18 great combo video. Maybe the best I have seen. You did some things with DDD that I didn't even know were possible . It made me like King Dedede even more.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lol, such shenanigans.

Btw, Crashic, my vids still haven't been put on the front page... Anytime you could put them on the front I'd really appreciate that. =)

Top Bottom