• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man... NKB. Mad.

In other news, I love Mayo Chiki. Subaru is probably one of my favorite anime characters ever.
New waifu material? I think so.

I really wish episode 8 didn't end on a cliffhanger, now I have to wait until next week. The only problem with watching ongoing shows. Oh well.

Also I still suck at getting good quality avatars. I even saved it as a .png this time. :<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Zwarm, glad you're enjoying Mayo Chiki.
Also you're behind since episode 9 has been out for awhile.

And yeah, Subaru's awesome.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It has been?!?! Doki is far behind then... Time to watch episode 9! Thanks Minato. :)

I like all the girls in the show, except glasses freak girl, whatever her name is. Usami reminds me of Kuroko, but less creepy. I like Kanade except when she comes up with stupid plans and makes Subaru mad/sad, but then Kanade always seems to make up for it, so then I like her again. And Subaru = <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, Kureha. She's weird. She just always seems to be in the worst places at the worst times. Good thing she's so oblivious to everything.

It's okay Minato, just remember that Kureha = sister, Kanade = "evil" rich girl. :p

Sion

Island of Horizon
rei approves

good enough for me

edit: omg why do you guys watch mayo chiki
that anime pisses me off

i'm watching it anyways though

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Mayo Chiki is god mode.

But since it's not done airing yet, I started Hidan no Aria to tie me over. Didn't realize Rie Kugimiya did Aria's voice, but I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Idolm@ster and Baka Test still aren't subbed yet ┻━┻︵:mad088:

But at least Carnival Phantasm and Hanairo were.
Holy crap at episode 22 of steins gate. I'm pumped for 23. This is getting juicay!!!
Two episodes left. I wonder how it's going to end now.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hey are any of you guys watching Ao no Exorcist? It's pretty enjoyable. It makes me wanna read the manga but I am pretty lazy now a days to read anyways!
It's all right. I would say it's somewhat enjoyable, but a mediocre show. I heard that the anime has completely deviated from the manga at this point, meaning that there's going to be an anime original ending, and that they are probably doing this because it will probably not get a 2nd season (unless they like to dig graves for themselves for S2).

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Two episodes left. I wonder how it's going to end now.
Indeed, it was a complete 360. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

It's all right. I would say it's somewhat enjoyable, but a mediocre show. I heard that the anime has completely deviated from the manga at this point, meaning that there's going to be an anime original ending, and that they are probably doing this because it will probably not get a 2nd season (unless they like to dig graves for themselves for S2).
I agree completely, I just don't see the hype around this show. It's really mediocre in my opinion. Maybe I'm missing something, either way I barely enjoy it.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yeah it is by no means an amazing anime, and yeah that's what I thought was happening because the manga is still ongoing. More or less I have been starving for an action in my anime because all of the ones I have been watching for the pass few months have been slice of lifes. I came to that realization a few days ago and was trying to find something to watch. Then I went to my friends house and we chain watched Exorcist.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Yeah it is by no means an amazing anime, and yeah that's what I thought was happening because the manga is still ongoing. More or less I have been starving for an action in my anime because all of the ones I have been watching for the pass few months have been slice of lifes. I came to that realization a few days ago and was trying to find something to watch. Then I went to my friends house and we chain watched Exorcist.
Hell yeah dude. I've been tired of slice of life too. You checked out Deadman Wonderland? It's a hella refreshing action anime. Short. But really good.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
I thought about it. I obtained the first episode when it aired but never got around to watching it.

How long is it and what would you scale it as?
12 episodes, and I'd say overall out of 10, 8.5, don't wanna spoil anything but I honestly would've given it a 10 if not for the ending.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's because the anime of Deadman Wonderland gave the story an original ending as well. It was selling pretty bad, so a S2 wasn't going to happen, so it had to go with an original ending. Personally, I think this show took too long to get somewhere, and by that time, it's almost over, and they had to shift it to an original ending.

PS: LOL @ you quoting me but having it say it's a quote from Minato. I guess that means that you multi-quoted that manually and copied/pasted the quote tag from Minato's post?

Top Bottom