• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

VietGeek

Smash Hero
its the whole haruhi clone incident isnt it

we'll all have to see

hype videos are hype

but that's really it lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
now i want that cleaned soon

its a perfect wallpaper
This, this, THIS!!! =3

its the whole haruhi clone incident isnt it

we'll all have to see

hype videos are hype

but that's really it lol
Yuri does have a determined personality, and she leads a group called the SSS, (Shinda Sekai Sensen), which the initials is too close to SOS except has a lot more members. Other than that, the story, most character designs, etc is too different.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yes, a series were near everyone uses swords. <3

Sad part of Bleach is that the story no longer makes sense because Ichigo can't die no matter how many times he dies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Bleach is so bland now. Everyone uses swords Everyone is dressed practically the same. Every villain in Hueco Mundo just does Cero as their main/trademark move which is just a boring beam.
Bleach lost whatever creativity it had. Kubo Tite better step it up.

Oh well, I'll still read it. Each new chapter takes like 2 minutes to read. XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I liked Bleach during their first visit to Soul Society. After that the series went downhill for me *shrugs*

Funny thing is I watched 1 series I think during the break? During the actual semester I'll probably end up watching so much more :laugh:

G U R U

Smash Lord

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have a kinokuniya membership!!!!!!!! lol

it was given to me.

i haven't bought manga for 2 years now. lol

G U R U

Smash Lord
Y-You have more than me. :mad:
I have enough money to buy all the volumes right now, but I also want to get Negima.

Manga's pretty expensive...
Lol I tried to haggle this guy at Anime North last year for all of Negima but he wouldn't do it. I might just say screw it though since Negima is freakin amazing.

A nice old lady who was in front of me let me use her rewards card too. Saved me 5 bucks exactly. I think I thanked her like 4 times XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I was saying how long I have to wait for Kud Wafter game and Angel Beats anime. ^_^;

§leepy God

Smash Master
God ****, why do figures cost so much? It's like buying a video game with that current price, lol. That being said, the Black Rock Shooter Black Blade figure looks too **** sexy.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Bleach is so bland now. Everyone uses swords Everyone is dressed practically the same. Every villain in Hueco Mundo just does Cero as their main/trademark move which is just a boring beam.
Bleach lost whatever creativity it had. Kubo Tite better step it up.

Oh well, I'll still read it. Each new chapter takes like 2 minutes to read. XD
In an army every soldier wears a uniform and carries a gun. Whats the difference? it has nothing to do with being bland. Every soul reaper has their own shikai and bankai which makes them all different and disproves the fact that their all just carrying the same swords. And same thing with all the Arrancar and Espada, they all have their own released forms not just a Cero. And if you read further into the manga there are different type of ceros. Bleach is still thriving with creativity, you have no idea what your talking about. gdiaf.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
In an army every soldier wears a uniform and carries a gun. Whats the difference? it has nothing to do with being bland. Every soul reaper has their own shikai and bankai which makes them all different and disproves the fact that their all just carrying the same swords. And same thing with all the Arrancar and Espada, they all have their own released forms not just a Cero. And if you read further into the manga there are different type of ceros. Bleach is still thriving with creativity, you have no idea what your talking about. gdiaf.
My issue's mainly with Hueco Mundo and their characters. I still love Soul Society and all the shinigami there.
I feel that the author could've done more with the current arc and the espada is all.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
My issue's mainly with Hueco Mundo and their characters. I still love Soul Society and all the shinigami there.
I feel that the author could've done more with the current arc and the espada is all.
Only thing I hate about bleach are all the terrible fillers and all the pairings with no end in site. All the espada are really sweet villains. Some more than others.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Only thing I hate about bleach are all the terrible fillers and all the pairings with no end in site. All the espada are really sweet villains. Some more than others.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Bleach. I do love some of the Espada (Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, etc.)
Hueco Mundo's dragged on a bit too much for me right now. Luckily the manga's at a part which everyone's been waiting for in this arc.
Also, 'Turn Back the Pendulum' was something I really enjoyed, especially since I think Hirako's awesome.

If Kubo didn't drag on the fights for the lesser important battles, it would've been fine. At least we got to see the Captains fight again though.
Maybe Hueco Mundo gave me too much deja vu since some of it seemed to similar to Soul Society.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I don't understand how anyone can hate Nagisa!

I am on episode 11 in After Story. I love her now. =3 She is so fragile! I would protect her! And work at an electric company, with one hand!

*waits for §teel*

;D

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFLMFAO! I seriously don't see what is so bad with Nagisa!

I don't understand what warrants the nickname cockroach lol!

Kotomi is still amazing. I am depressed there hasn't been much story with her. =(

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
kotomi is epic irrelevant in AS

Nagisa is annoying

I agree with Steel for once.

Top Bottom