• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

G U R U

Smash Lord
Negima?! was terrible.
Though I'm still waiting for the Negima OADs to come out.
I'm probably one of the biggest Negima fanboys out there and I really like it. I'm in the middle of watching it right now. The original is terrible though.

I can't find an actual clip of it but watch this episode and skip to 6:05.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ma_d5nhDh0

Yui Horie is so cute as Makie-chan!!! She also does Minori from Toradora if you can't tell by listening to her. One of my fav seiyuu's.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was wondering is Negima any good. My friend is really urging me to watch it.
Read Negima instead. The manga's much better.
I couldn't stand watching the first Negima anime. The drawings were so bad and it wasn't directed that well.

Can't wait for the movie that's going to come out.

G U R U

Smash Lord
The first season was sooo bad. Has one of the WORST original anime endings EVER!!! Worse than Soul Eater and that's like wow. The second Negima series is much better and very funny so far but has NOTHING to do with the manga storyline whatsoever.

All the OVA's are average and the new OAD's are top notch but if you haven't read the manga you'll be confused a lot since they skip an entire arc of the manga :(

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Negima will forever be close to me. You'll know what I mean if you ask me what my tag has been since '07 (which has an ironic story about it too).

I don't recommend the anime, since it's terrible, and screws up everything around EP 9 or so, I can't remember, haven't watched it since around late '07. I think that was or around the time of the
competition for the multiple Negi-shikigami.

There's also Negima!?, which is a total spin-off and only if you want a few laughs. It's not THAT good, but the animation is nice (Shaft) the same goes to the OAVs and OADs (Shaft, lol).

I was super crazy about Negima, lol. Would read it non-stop. Never had the money to buy merchandise though. Still don't, loli.

Minato, we should make our own Pactio cards! >:[

Anyway, read the manga. It's only way to go for Negima. The ONLY way.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably one of the biggest Negima fanboys out there and I really like it. I'm in the middle of watching it right now. The original is terrible though.

I can't find an actual clip of it but watch this episode and skip to 6:05.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ma_d5nhDh0

Yui Horie is so cute as Makie-chan!!! She also does Minori from Toradora if you can't tell by listening to her. One of my fav seiyuu's.
Oh lawd! Is that some Ayu?

OAVs and OADs are better than negima?!. The original anime adaptation was decent, being that i hadnt read the manga at that time.

I do wish that the adapt the school festival though. some crazy fights in that arc

Minato

穏やかじゃない
but the animation is nice (Shaft)=
Unable to comply.
Seriously though, Negima's awesome. XD

Anyway, I'm all caught up in Nodame Cantabile so I can start on season 3 now when that's subbed.
Also, I'm happy that new manga chapters are out since the break's over now.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
good one cockroach lover

how did you manage to take a studying break to come on here and post that?

hit the books and get back to your circuits bug fetish freak

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I want to read the Higurashi sound novel. Heard it's much better than the anime.
But I'm pretty busy lately. XD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
OMFG! The drunk scene was sooooo ****ing funny in After Story!

Edit: WTF....I told myself I would watch one more episode of After Story before I go to bed. I just finished the Graduation episode.

How the FACK CAN I GO TO BED NOW!?!?!?!

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
It's hard to watch CLANNAD and not go to sleep.

You have to force yourself, or keep watching. If I feel like watching one more EP, I watch the first few minutes of the next EP (around 2 or 3). Should work, loli.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
so much that

i hated when i was watching AS because i caught up to it and then it wasnt finished and i stopped at a REALLY bad part too.

i was pissed cuz i had to wait a week to see what happened.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The same thing happened to me. The episode that I watched that marked when I caught up to After Story was a really big episode, IIRC. It was when
Nagisa died (which I knew would happen from the movie, but unfortunately, the movie ends horribly so I didn't actually know what happens afterwards).
NKB...I wouldn't highlight this at this point in time if I were you... XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I didn't catch Clannad and After Story when it aired. The same goes for Toradora.
So I didn't have to go through that pain waiting week after week.
Come to think of it, I've rarely seen anime at the time they've aired until recently.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i watched clannad and after story as it aired.

i went through the pain week after week.

i love clannad

Top Bottom