• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I only heard about EVA through Serial Experiments Lain cause I heard they're similar.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
HAHA!

I got my Haruhi LN in the mail. Hardcover and all the good stuff.

I'm a happy man today!
Hawt! Isn't it awesome when the things you want show up in the mail. =D

After a long hard day at work/school, I am usually pissed lol. So coming home to whatever you bought is always awesome!

EDIT:

Should I buy Baccano! ?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't see why not.

i really enjoyed it.

that reminded me to watch the ova.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Didnt complete lain either. Last ep i remembered watching was like 2. With the hallucination drug of sorts
lol, you should make it a task to watch all of it. It's an amazing anime, though, you probably have to watch it ATLEAST 3 times to actually understand it. I had to watch it twice.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
lol, you should make it a task to watch all of it. It's an amazing anime, though, you probably have to watch it ATLEAST 3 times to actually understand it. I had to watch it twice.
I'm not feeling it. I find it hard to get through an episode.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Since someone brought it up...
Are you one of those that has already read Vanishment? I sure hope so. For those that haven't, I would suggest that you don't watch the trailer...or at least only go to the half-way point (2:38), but NOTHING beyond that. (For Viet's case, you'll get all but of the Asakura shots except for the one at the end; but that one is pretty spoilery, though.)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Speaking of EVA, I'm gonna watch it after I finish Code Geass. However, my comp with CG R2 on it got a major BSOD on it, and it won't even boot. j_j

Haruhi trailer has gotten me excited.
This makes me happy. Just make sure you have an open mind. =3

I just finished Shuffle! today with my friends. Meh. I had the same feeling watching it as I did Soul Eater. I wasn't blown away at the end but the ride was fun. I'd probably give it a 7 or and 8.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I guess you are right, because my friend HATES any anime that has any form of mecha in it, even if it is a little, and he actually enjoyed watching EVA.

Did you like EVA?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I guess you are right, because my friend HATES any anime that has any form of mecha in it, even if it is a little, and he actually enjoyed watching EVA.

Did you like EVA?
It's in my top 5 in MAL. So yeah. :)
I can see some people not enjoying it, but I find it hard when people think that it's beyond terrible.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It's in my top 5 in MAL. So yeah. :)
I can see some people not enjoying it, but I find it hard when people think that it's beyond terrible.
*<3 Minato for having EVA in your top five.* What is your MAL?

I agree 100%.

I think they are usually just trolling. Like seriously. I do not know how someone can seriously believe that EVA is beyond terrible. It hurts my heart when people say this.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
*<3 Minato for having EVA in your top five.* What is your MAL?
Minato_EP. The link to it should be on the front page.

I haven't really watched any new anime recently. After catching up on the all the Haruhi novels, I have plenty of time on my hands now.
Although, there are a bunch of other things that I still need to read.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Anyone watching that one Ookami kamaidfadfkcjkska. I honestly cant remember the name? Seems higurashi-ish.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
=( I would really like for that person to elaborate on how they hate the characters? Did the person what it recently or a long time ago?
He's seen it a while ago, like a few years ago, at least. He just says he finds the characters bland. I didn't bother to ask him to elaborate since I wouldn't really understand much from what he would say if I did.

Top Bottom