• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Once I finish Toradora, I'm startin ZnT light novels.
I haven't finished any of the Toradora light novels. I've read the first ZnT novel but it didn't really appeal to me.
I'll get to the rest when I have time since I understand that not much really happened in volume 1.

And I'm going to have to buy an external. HD anime's taking too much space.
Kanon looks fantastic though. I can't wait until Clannad's BD to be released.

And one more month until Evangelion 1.11 or whatever it is.
I'll buy that as soon as that's out.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
T_T

this was exactly the interruption I needed to my studying, it's....so...touching

in the back of my mind I'm analyzing the image though in relation to alberti's "On Painting" though so the prep for my midterm tomorrow is still going smoothly >_>

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I had no sleep last night/this morning. It's not due to it being the countdown to The Day of Vanishment (although it's a happy coincidence), but due to me having a paper due and procrastinating reading something (I actually didn't read the whole thing, only half, so it has a lot of BSing... :laugh:).

But anyway........the wait for anything movie-related goes on..................................... :dizzy:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i had to read a 500 pg book for a midterm and did it in 2 days. i'm tired lol

also i think i did bad in the keigo writing portion of my japanese midterm.

i assumed that your status had to do with haruhi.

i want to watch anime but midterms =[

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't like looking at CGs of Visual Novels that I'm going to play... Even though I've seen the anime, it does take some of the VN experience away.

Haven't gotten around to new anime. Rewatching CCS and Kanon's just too fun.
I also can't wait for the Tales of Vesperia movie to come out on Blu-Ray.
I also wish I could afford to buy it for the 2 DLC costumes that come with it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
3 times is a lot of times.

just wanted to let you know.
You can never have enough Toradora. I've watched it twice and considering watching it again when I finish the novels XD

On that subject everyone post the anime they've watched the most times. I've watched both CCS and the original Haruhi 5 times through. Although since CCS is 70 eps + 2 movies compared to Haruhi's 14, I think that says something ^_^

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i'm not really into reruns

i watched haruhi s1 x2, code geass x2

and endless eight x8

<_<

>_>

:012:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I remember the mass hysteria during the airing of the Endless Eight, I also remember closing the page immediately on EP 7 when I saw this big sign behind Kyon, and Itsuki that said: "ENDLESS!"

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
i'm not really into reruns

i watched haruhi s1 x2, code geass x2

and endless eight x8

<_<

>_>

:012:
XD Nice post!
I've lost track of how many times I've watched Haruhi. At least 8 times, I think (not a joke, except for maybe that exact number). As for S2, I watched each episode at least three times as it aired. (Live stream, then Mazui subs, then a.f.k. subs, except for the later episodes of E8, then it would be live stream, then a.f.k. subs, then August 31st marathon with Minato.)
Geass, probably 4 times total for S1. (I was stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do and no internet for two of them...)
Then there's some of the other shows that I've rated a 10 that I'm not going to list.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
On that subject everyone post the anime they've watched the most times. I've watched both CCS and the original Haruhi 5 times through. Although since CCS is 70 eps + 2 movies compared to Haruhi's 14, I think that says something ^_^
For largest amount of episodes, it'd be Dragon Ball Z for me. I watched it like 3 times and then some, due to the reruns.
Once in English and twice in Japanese.

I've seen Lucky Star maybe 4 times now since I love it.
I've seen CCS 3 times and going through a 4th time.
For Kanon, I'm watching it the 3rd time now. I thought it was the 4th but I was mistaken.
Gundam Wing might be 3 times, same with Evangelion.

I don't rewatch anime as much anymore due to time.
I like re-reading manga for some odd reason.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I finally finished my Yu Yu Hakusho box sets tonight.

I am trying to figure out what box I should start next.

I am trying to decide if I should watch Azumanga Daioh, Higurashi, or Fate/Stay Night.

Suggestions?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So yeah, I finally finished my Yu Yu Hakusho box sets tonight.
I've finished YuYu Hakusho before, but I still haven't bought the last box set.
I haven't even opened the third one yet either.

And I'd go with Higurashi out of the ones you listed. I still want to read that sound novel though.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Just watched Lagann-hen for the second time; since my brother wanted to watch it, loli.

I dunno what to do for the weekend BESIDES homework, so bored...

Anyway, I might be taking some anime off my "Plan to Watch" on MAL. Some of them weren't as good as I thought they would be. I just need to find the time to do that xD

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I couldn't find Gurren-hen subbed anywhere, atleast in a language I understand, so I haven't watched it yet.
Should I just get the raw and watch it? Or is the dialogue so much different from the series that subs are needed to get what's going on.

Lagann-hen was pure good. It's strange that while watching the series I thought the post-timeskip part was just stupid, but the movie managed to make it so amazing... I'm guessing that most of Rossiu's onscreen time being cut has something to do with it.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
God, I want that version of ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER from the movie at the end. The one with the guitar and stuff

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
l Karasu l said:
So has anyone seen the listing for Spring?

I just stumbled across it; chances are it's probably somerwhere here, but i haven't found it, loli.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6...2475137371.jpg
Hetalia season 3 + movie! Yay.
Too bad Hetalia was just licensed by Funimation and the only good subbers announced that if Funimation contacts them, they will stop subbing the series. (I hope not before finishing season 2 atleast)

Also second seasons for Strike Witches and K-On. ...I don't even know why I liked the first season of Strike Witches, but I'll definitely watch season 2. (Same with K-On, actually.)

Other than those, nothing else really caught my attention on a quick look (i.e. the names + the pics of each)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
For anime, I'll be looking into Angel Beats, Da Capo, K-ON!, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama (b/c I've seen the title somewhere before).

*cough* B Gata H Kei and Mayoi Neko Overrun are eye-catching though*cough*

On the OVA/movie side, definitely Vanishment/Disappearance (w/e the public, or Haruhi wants it to be), SnS^2 Vol. 2, and Negima.

One's I'll be looking at later ofter I more out of their series would be: Darker than Black, Trigun, Higashi no Eden, Umi Monogatari, Sora no Otoshimono, ToS, and To Love-Ru. There's also Sengoku Basara II, Strike Witches, and Kuro"sh-it"suji (stupid blocker). Conan!!!

Geez... The line-up looks pretty good, loli. I guess 2010 is a nice year for games AND anime. Coincidence? Maybe...

I'mma kill myself this year with anime. Good thing Summer is just after Spring, 'kay?

And doesn't Shana look much more better? Hopefully they gave the animation a push upwards.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the last time i found that on youtube i favorited it

and then it was removed to copyright

;_;

Top Bottom