• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It's from Darker than BLACK; and yes, it is cool! That .gif is a spoiler (it's of an awesome fight scene at the end of season 2), though; Minato's turning off sigs because of it (for avoiding spoilers, and not because it's making his browser crash). XD
Wait Minato hasn't seen DTBG?

I'm going to see that series now, is it English dubbed? or only subbed?
Season 2 is only subbed right now. It's a very enjoyable anime =D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
First season is dubbed. Season 2 hasn't been licensed yet, but will probably be once all of the OVAs are out.
I actually bought the artbox set a couple of weeks ago (despite knowing that the boxset is coming in March), because for me, it's worth spending triple the amount for the artbox set.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wait Minato hasn't seen DTBG?
I haven't seen both DTB seasons. Looking forward to it though.
I watched a bit of season 1 when it was out. Couldn't watch any more since my internet was cut.
Then I forgot to finish it. :(

I have a whole bunch of manga/anime/games to finish up. I'm never going to get through it all.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just watched Gurren-hen for the first time, and during Simon "speech" I was EXTREMELY disappointed. The TV version was so much better in my honest opinion. They changed the tone of his voice and tried to make he more manly or something. It just didn't fit. I was honestly looking forward to that part of the ENTIRE movie and when it came up and the way the speech was presented, I said to myself "when I finish the movie I will re-watch that part. Maybe it was my imagination. Unfortunately it wasn't.

Movie was definitely awesome.

Will probably watch Lagann-hen later in the week. Shooting for before Katsucon this weekend.

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
I always like watching movies or playing games, that during the final battle, everyone uses their special abilities/characteristics to defeat an enemy(s). Like the end of Heroes Season 1.

The TTGL movie hit that spot directly. Even though some parts were corny

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Sorry for the double post but I needed to stress this.

I just watched the first 30 seconds of the first episode of Higurashi....

What the **** have I gotten myself into....

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood dubs coming this Saturday. Since I loved the dubs for the first series, I going to watch this, (despite the anime coming to a near end, I think it ends around 50).

Vts

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post but I needed to stress this.

I just watched the first 30 seconds of the first episode of Higurashi....

What the **** have I gotten myself into....
amazing anime that is very addicting to figure out how it all ends and how crazy it gets.

just wait there are parts that make u feel the pain!

fingernail ripper!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So far Adult Swim. I'm not sure if the voice actors are the same or different, but I believe they are the same.
Wow, really? That's pretty awesome, I didn't expect it to show up on TV over here that fast.

Speaking of dubs, you know what's going to be sold in BestBuy this March? Mother****ing Strike Witches. I'm really hoping some soccermom decides it looks cute and buys it for her daughter, the uproar will be amazing.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Wow, really? That's pretty awesome, I didn't expect it to show up on TV over here that fast.

Speaking of dubs, you know what's going to be sold in BestBuy this March? Mother****ing Strike Witches. I'm really hoping some soccermom decides it looks cute and buys it for her daughter, the uproar will be amazing.
Man if I worked at BestBuy I would soooooo recommend that to soccer mom's just for the lulz.

Top Bottom