• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ditto Thread

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You got to post to sound like another poster, and people guess who you are trying to be. Its like internet charades. I'm already typing in charecter. . . . .

Purple

Hi guys!
god brawl sucks,

why does brawl suck so much

i mean god the scrubs suck

melee is so much better

but man i suck

but i'm not a scrub, i make money sometimes.

But everybody else's a scrub.

god brawl.

Pi

Smash Hero
god brawl sucks,

why does brawl suck so much

i mean god the scrubs suck

melee is so much better

but man i suck

but i'm not a scrub, i make money sometimes.

But everybody else's a scrub.

god brawl.
Well if you want the thread to go in that direction...

Actually

I don't see any good direction for this thread to head in

So I'll just leave...

Kith

Smash Ace
Ugh, I really need to get my priorities straight. I'm quitting brawl now. I need to get my grades up, so I'm officially quitting brawl. I'll still go to tournaments, and probably still fly out to Columbus and play there, but I'm quitting brawl...cause I need to prioritize

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
ugh, i really need to get my priorities straight. I'm quitting brawl now. I need to get my grades up, so i'm officially quitting brawl. I'll still go to tournaments, and probably still fly out to columbus and play there, but i'm quitting brawl...cause i need to prioritize
lol ur poltergust!

BBQTV

Smash Master
Ugh, I really need to get my priorities straight. I'm quitting brawl now. I need to get my grades up, so I'm officially quitting brawl. I'll still go to tournaments, and probably still fly out to Columbus and play there, but I'm quitting brawl...cause I need to prioritize
i thought that was chu dat

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
I only have red shirts and TWO blue SONIC shirts and one pair of pants...and i guess a cat or two

Player-3

Smash Hero
i don't understand

what is wrong with this thread

why would anyone want to post like someone else

must be a mind-controlling moeblob from japan

planning a strike during the setting sun while it is in the house of (insert moeblob name here)

obv :012:

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
i don't understand

planning a strike during the setting sun while it is in the house of (insert moeblob name here)

your conspiracy psyduck dad!

DC

Smash Cadet
And before anyone else

derp I like little girls and animu moeblobs blazblue noel vermillion brawl sucks street fighter sucks anyone who plays the aforementioned games sucks **** **** and *** blunt *****

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The Entire Brawl Community Should Quit For Battle Fantasia

The Entire Brawl Community Should Quit For Battle Fantasia

Now. Before you start flaming me or whatever, let me explain my reasons why this would be a good idea.

1. Brawl sux. lololol (personal opinion of mine. But thats really the bottom line. But no, keeping reading).

2. Its a brand new game. The most excuses I hear about players not wanting to play Melee seriously is because they are literally years behind. Well, with Tekken 6 this is definantly not the case. If you pick up the game today, you will literally be less than a week behind most players. Thats not bad at all.

3. Its a better game. Why? Because its way more balanced. The most broken
thing in the game is Bob while the most broken thing in brawl in Metaknight. Bob can get punished easily and can get combo'ed easily.

4. Its more fun than frustrating. I can remember many cases where I played brawl and I was just flat out frustrated and annoyed about certain match ups and certain things(Kirby vs Ice Climbers is a perfect example). When your losing in BlazBlue, its usually because the person playing you is just simply a better player than you. It is NEVER because the character you choose to play as and have the most fun with just flat out gets destroyed by the character your going up against.

5. If your STILL not convinced, then just check out Ashley Loveless ;o You'll never see **** that big in brawl, while playing brawl or being anywhere even near brawl.

Discuss.

DC

Smash Cadet
Wow Battle Fantasia is amazing don't even **** around you ****boy.

Purple

Hi guys!
i don't understand

vietgeekas

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
wait i change my mind.

ddd is not legit. I am still a ddd main, but for the next period of indefinite time I will be making money. See you guys in a few months. Keep it nair you guys, keep it nair.

Top Bottom