• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS The dopest 3ds eShop question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Can I go to the Smash Bros 3DS selection where it gives me the description, demo, etc... before Midnight release, and it show up once it strikes 12:04 or whatever? :troll: Or must I exit eShop and reenter? How does it refresh?

Who knows this...

because downloading is gonna take years.

Thanks.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I don't think its reasonable to ask for proof since it is something that nobody cares enough about to record, not to be rude.
But yes, you have to exit and reenter as I had to do this with Pokemon X when I got it.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
So, the game will actually be on the e-shop at midnight? Unlike XBL and PSN, where you have to wait for the store to update.

I have never done this Nintendo digital thing before.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
That is the dopest 3DS eShop question that I've seen fo shizzle :4roy:

I've got no physical proof, but I was on the Japanese eshop at the exact same time that the Japanese demo was released (such luck, much doge). I tried to access the demo, but it didn't show up. I had to exit the eshop and then once I got back on it was there. I'd assume that this game is the same.

So, the game will actually be on the e-shop at midnight? Unlike XBL and PSN, where you have to wait for the store to update.

I have never done this Nintendo digital thing before.
Yes, it will be, and I hadn't done it too before the Japanese release.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
When I was on it earlier today looking for the patch, the eshop had a pop up forcing the app to restart saying that the eshop had been reloaded or something. So you'll probably be forced off of it if you try to just wait for it to be available.

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I don't think its reasonable to ask for proof since it is something that nobody cares enough about to record, not to be rude.
But yes, you have to exit and reenter as I had to do this with Pokemon X when I got it.
This is correct. It was this way with Pokémon XY, it will be the same with Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.
That is the dopest 3DS eShop question that I've seen fo shizzle :4roy:

I've got no physical proof, but I was on the Japanese eshop at the exact same time that the Japanese demo was released (such luck, much doge). I tried to access the demo, but it didn't show up. I had to exit the eshop and then once I got back on it was there. I'd assume that this game is the same.

Yes, it will be, and I hadn't done it too before the Japanese release.
These are confirmation enough then. The Pokemon X & Y ordeal. Good to know. :4jigglypuff: Tan-Q.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Actually it's pretty great and you can't find a better eShop quesiton. :)
Well, can I try to ask an EShop question while were on this that may be more relevant?

Say, I buy the eShop Smash Bros. 3DS version instead of the actual cartridge. If I somehow accedently break my 3DS, technical breaking or the hinge breaks, I would have to buy another 3DS, but would I have to buy another Smash 3DS copy somehow? Or is there someway of getting that copy back since the older 3DS broke?

I would like to say my 3DS didn't break, i'm asking this just incase.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
Well, can I try to ask an EShop question while were on this that may be more relevant?

Say, I buy the eShop Smash Bros. 3DS version instead of the actual cartridge. If I somehow accedently break my 3DS, technical breaking or the hinge breaks, I would have to buy another 3DS, but would I have to buy another Smash 3DS copy somehow? Or is there someway of getting that copy back since the older 3DS broke?

I would like to say my 3DS didn't break, i'm asking this just incase.
http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/115754#115754

If your Nintendo 3DS system breaks, contact Nintendo using their support line, which can be reached by dialing 1-800-255-3700 and speak to a rep there. They will help you set up a repair for your Nintendo 3DS system. If your system cannot be repaired for whatever reason, Nintendo will transfer your Nintendo eShop account to a new Nintendo 3DS system and send the new system back to you. You may lose your save data for your previously purchased games, but you at least won't have to repurchase all of your games and content again. You'll just have to redownload them again.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
do i have to change my time zone? (im in central time zone)
Man, would that be a way to cheat your way through time and get smash 3DS 3 hours eariler XD

I assume it's linked to some actual time Nintendo made or something.

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Man, would that be a way to cheat your way through time and get smash 3DS 3 hours eariler XD

I assume it's linked to some actual time Nintendo made or something.
Lol well i was assuming that each time zone would get it once they hit 12am, regardless of when the east coast got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom