• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The easy ways to succeed in the challanges of SSBB

kirbario7

Smash Cadet
Hey have you guys gotten tired of the old get 400 max combos get a trophy deal. Or how bout the 30 sec. target smash deal. Well I would like you to give some tips to this conundrum.:mad:

Here is my advice. First get set up (choose a small stage) Next right after the training starts set the victims damadge to 999%. Next grab the victim and use The minus button as fast as you can. Keep doing this until they break away. You should be able to get 40 to 60 combo hits a character with this move.

If you have any other challange tips post them here. Bring the Target smash, boss battles, training, or multi man melee right here people of SB.

Have a wonderful time!:dizzy:

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Easy way to get 1000 KOs

Make a "sticker/song factory" stage, ie, one with conveyor belts that move toward a wall or each other. Now, choose Lucario as your character and as many other human characters as you can. set their handicaps to 300%, and the only item to Unira on high. Start a 99 minute match, and have Lucario start charging his Aura sphere. it should activate the Unira that spawn, which will kill the other characters. You can leave it like this for the 99 minutes, and you should easily get the 1000 kills necessary.

You can speed up the process by having the other controllers hold analog stick down.

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
Hey have you guys gotten tired of the old get 400 max combos get a trophy deal.
That one is SO easy. Spawn 2-3 smart bombs while sitting next to the guy. Blow them up, then press start and summon more smart bombs at a certain rate so you're always stuck in the explosion.

Combos will go as high as you want.

darkatma

Smash Hero
another way that took me 2 seconds to figure out:
have two bumpers, place them at a good distance (about the length of say, one ddd down throw)
have other person jump in, that's a free 80 hit combo that doesn't take any effort to do.
the smart bomb one sounds good too

Tangy

Smash Apprentice
The way I got the 400 combo challenge is to choose Ness and go to Hyrule Temple. Bring the cpu to the wall and set the damage to 999. From there, you just spam your d-tilt. Have fun with your thumb workout xD.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
99 min adds almost 2 hours to your count for the time challenges.

I did the max combos with Meta Knight. I created a stage in which Bowser would just fall onto my sword while I held A.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
For the Intense Boss Battles/and and Boss Battles, me and my brother just use the Ice Climbers. We keep doing Down + A smashes. First run into a boss. e.g. Duon/Porky/Petey/Goleom (I forgot his name)
run into him with a Side + A move. They'll put their hammers like into him. Quickly do a Down + A smash and a lot of their health will disappear. For Master, Crazy, Tabuu, Ridley and Meta, jump and use their Blizzard, then quickly press A. It'll take a while to get used to but it worked for us.

Top Bottom