• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
why dont we just do the round robin?

ok here's how the tourney is gonna work

Victra organizes it

Brad runs it

Carl wins it
LOLOLOLOLOL. So true.

calgary's pr is a joke.
Thats the joke

brad and I experimented with only using dks up b. thought it was at 4 in the morning so it probs doesn't work. but he did rage quit a match becuase it was stupid lol
Well, it wasn't a ragequit, I just couldn't hit you and I didn't wanna play falcon anymore. It was taking a long time. But yeah, I dunno. MM.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
bread what you doin tomorrow? I'm bussing to mrc for a bit in the morning and then probs gonna get my license downtown and then I'm not really doing anything

Stevo

Smash Champion
Id say Luke has secured placement in the upper half of the PR now.

he has done really well in many recent tournaments, so you cant argue consistency.

Id say Ministry could be put on and Tyler taken off.

ive only played Dragonz once, and it was with lulwigi, so I cant comment on his placement over Jarrett.

Jarrett samus is pretty legit tho.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ministry is living in calgary. keep in mind this is for edmonton.

i think jarrett > dragonz imo

luke is def upper half.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Depends. Because a few of us were/are on vacation (ie, Sid, David, Matt), we might just have to wait for another event before we update.

At least, thats what I think.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah i guess if you add stevo thats true.

doesn't really matte though, up comes the next event, maikii will **** again and get a spot =p

Top Bottom