• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why people think a large post count is a good thing.

I have more posts than any other albertan smasher.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
does melee exist in edmonton anymore?!

and k, i get removed from the PR for missing like one tourney that i couldn't go to cuz it was held on a FRIDAY (you know, one of those days people typically work or go to school)

i even picked up the winner of that tournament (PKM) from the airport so he could take all your money the next day

I WOULD WRECK THAT WHOLE LIST UP AND DOWN!

besides carl...and if I was in perfect condition i could probably take a game off him

it's obvious i am just looking for attention at this point - but in conclusion melee is still good and you should stop playing brawl and play a real man's game like melee

thoughts?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
does melee exist in edmonton anymore?!

and k, i get removed from the PR for missing like one tourney that i couldn't go to cuz it was held on a FRIDAY (you know, one of those days people typically work or go to school)

i even picked up the winner of that tournament (PKM) from the airport so he could take all your money the next day

I WOULD WRECK THAT WHOLE LIST UP AND DOWN!

besides carl...and if I was in perfect condition i could probably take a game off him

it's obvious i am just looking for attention at this point - but in conclusion melee is still good and you should stop playing brawl and play a real man's game like melee

thoughts?
Mike! Nice to see you still post on Smashboards.

But yeah, you haven't really been active in terms of tournaments or anything. =/ IIRC the only tournament you've been to this year is youthree, and I think you told me over facebook that you were "done with that game" or something. So I guess the panelists see you as inactive.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wait Mike, are you still playing? I thought you might've gotten tired of the game or something, considering you are pretty old school lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, I was under the impression that you stopped playing or something, we all kinda did actually.

But if you're still in it, then we'll put you on after the next tourney or something.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Stopdoingthingsforyourselves.jpg

Also, Could you change my character to fox? I play him now.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Steve, he isn't.

Since when did you even read the PR, I thought you just knew it was dumb naturally.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Steve know's everything is dumb. The wisest of players don't give a ****. He just hasn't played in awhile so he's starting to suck and care about the pr

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Everyone's so....anti-Randall.

Guys...I just want to help stir up some motivation for people to get better, and the pr has movitatived a lot of people to get better ie: Kevin, Allan, Matt. Even Maiko wants to try hard so he can get higher than tetris tier.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Victor, you're so, Randall.

But nah, I'm all for having one, just don't ever expect me to think it's right, since it never could be

Ermine

Smash Ace
Everyone's so....anti-Randall.

Guys...I just want to help stir up some motivation for people to get better, and the pr has movitatived a lot of people to get better ie: Kevin, Allan, Matt. Even Maiko wants to try hard so he can get higher than tetris tier.
I think it was my bad performance at ADAT2 that did it more than anything =P

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure money has motivated more than the PR has ever motivated me.

And hell, I'm still not really willing to enter brawl, even though I could make money from it.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
depressing and a little bit painful but not challenging at all, it just looks dumb?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Levi, for you, brawl is the right hand.

...except for masturbation

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Depends who's playing.

if they're a scrub it's both hands up and down oppositely(which is bad, and clunky)

if it's someone who can Zcancel and actually combo, it's both hands working together in sync. Might be a little awkward, but still plenty rewarding.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Carl, read like, a post back, I already said "it's like masturbation"

edit: It's not leading, I was premature.

:V

Top Bottom