• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Chibo: Always on, always there
Ankoku:Always on, rarely there
MK: sometimes on, usually there
Chill: Never on, never there

This should be about right.
I think I'm doing alright for a guy who's "never on".

edit: Teryj and I just battled. I won this one.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Ooops nvm I just noticed I had my settings on "save battle logs"

lucky me

sending the log to f8al now

but really thanks for the icons guys and making the progress somewhat fun

<3

now give it to me

Chill

Red
BRoomer
kirbyraeg and I just had a battle, I won this one.

I'm looking forward to the time when we change gens/teams/whatever. It will be cool to share some of these stories.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Tiebreaker gave it to chill, I killed myself due to LO recoil finishing off his last Pokémon, and it gave him the win. Great game, looking forward to next week's rematch.

I also played chibo and ankoku and beat both today.

Edit: Oh, and Meta-kirby too.

dammit chill. if i hadn't self-ko'ed i would've swept the e4 in one day..........................................................T_T

with a uu team. get at me.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Wow, I don't want to make those of you who lost feel like **** buy I just realized that half of my team members have 0 IVs or are not fully EV'd.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wow, I don't want to make those of you who lost feel like **** buy I just realized that half of my team members have 0 IVs or are not fully EV'd.
Don't worry, neither were mine. But hey who's counting? Roughly 50% of my Pokemon lack happiness or in some extreme cases, four moves anyways.

/seriousface

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I was trying to figure out how someone's pokemon was faster than mine despite mine having a higher speed. So I opened team builder and face palmed. I can't believe I did that.

edit: I meant 0 EVs not IVs.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I realized that, minor though it is, that my feraligatr has return and 0 happiness (upon looking at this and checking it myself). and that my blaziken is mild instead of rash. :(

Chill

Red
BRoomer
They never used return against me anyways, so loss of happiness is almost irrelevant. I say almost because I think Tery wanted to use return. I ,on the other hand, used all of my 0 EV Pokemon in battle. Gah, I'm still beating myself up over this.

I wouldn't consider changing your happiness cheating anyways, it's not like F8AL ask "how much happiness do you plan on you using for return?" It's assumed that the Pokemon would be at max happiness. Nature changing could be a problem though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
They never used return against me anyways, so loss of happiness is almost irrelevant. I say almost because I think Tery wanted to use return. I ,on the other hand, used all of my 0 EV Pokemon in battle. Gah, I'm still beating myself up over this.

I wouldn't consider changing your happiness cheating anyways, it's not like F8AL ask "how much happiness do you plan on you using for return?" It's assumed that the Pokemon would be at max happiness. Nature changing could be a problem though.
Good thing I haven't won at all yet so getting the right nature doesn't violate anything as long as I re-submit the team.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, you just can't challenge the same one. (ie, lose to chill but you still can then challenge the other 3)

Top Bottom