• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
The respect tiers in chansens brain (melee and brawl) go as such.
:luigi2:>:falcon:>:drmario:>:younglinkmelee:>:snake:>:dedede:>:lucas:>:warioc:>:gw:>:squirtle:>:charizard:>:bowser2:>:dk2:>:rob:>:mewtwo:>:roymelee:>:kirby2:>:ganondorf:>:fox:>:falco:>:pichu:>:metaknight:

you can assume that any character that was in melee, i mean i like em better in melee (duh.)

:ivysaur:-Don't forget to leave me out of your list, I shouldn't even be a character.
Personally I'd put Ike and Roy together somewhere in the Wario area. Ganondorf should switch with Snake, and the first 4 should be "=" to each other.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
quaz upload the matches we took off of your camcorder. Theres a 1$ MM my marth vs cosmo's kirby. It's too good.

Quaz

Smash Master
Quaz will surely get on that shortly

I hear Hunger gets pissed off by Quaz when he talks in the 3rd person... Man this quaz guy must be such a douche, talking in 3rd person. Who does that?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I told everyone that that sunday was the one day all break (save christmas) that i couldn't smash. I had to go to fond du lac to visit family that day. I am now in Iowa and will be returning to MN today.

I heard quaz is a pretty cool guy, he kills lots of aliens and doesn't afraid of anyone.

chansen

Smash Lord
Thinking of hosting a tournament at Herzig college in madison. This means free parking but also II'm going to have to charge a venue fee. Lame, I know. But we would have plenty of room, and I can house at least four. And there is a buddy of mine who can probably house 8+.

So yeah, as a crew, we should all come to this. Regardless of previous engagements.
All black, red/black conrtollers preferred. I'm thinking of inspiring a crew battle. I'll stir up a rebel alliance for us to crush. It'll be Midwest (Empire) vs. Midwest (Everybody else).

Buds and booze will also be available.

chansen

Smash Lord
so far ive only watched four seconds...and i already love it.

edit:
dude, making me proud i asked you to join up first...

*tear*

chansen

Smash Lord
Here is a lil something I thought would be useful for ay sort of mindgames for any sort of situation.
Especially melee, barlw too i guess.

One thing I've learned in the last seven years: in every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former.

The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look. (Claymore mines -.-)

Some rules:
Rule 1.
You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
Rule 2.
The more sophisticated the game, the more sophisticated the opponent.
Rule 3.
The art is for me to feed pieces (take your own meaning for pieces, stocks or percentage works) to you, and make you believe you took those pieces, because you're smarter and I am dumber.
Rule 4.
In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The more control the victim thinks he has, the less control he actually has.
Rule 5.
If the user is very good, he will place his victim in an environment that he can control. The bigger the environment, the easier the control. Gradually the opponent will hang himself, and I am there to help him along.

I toss the dog a bone, find their weekness, give them just a little of what they think they want, and I distract the victim by consuming them with their own consumption.

Eventually when the opponent is challenged or questioned, It means the victims investment (mm dollaz) and thus his intelligence is questioned... no one can accept that. Not even on the inside.

This is all quoted. Mad respect for the person who gets the reference first.

EDIT:
on a side note

I want these guys as sponsors for Empire. And I want the Triple Bypass to be our official sandwich.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Heart Attack Grill would own. Lucky Strikes with meals lawler

Bil

Smash Ace
This is going to be one of my last posts in awhile. This is my 420th post. It is ****. Goodbye Smash Community til June!

This is of course after I'm done trolling these doc boards.

chansen

Smash Lord
I think we need to come up with some sort of letter to bil. I mean, **** guys, he's bil: one of the founding fathers of the empire. I'll come up with something I swear.

Bil

Smash Ace
Myself and five others got owned by some fat chicks. There's a No Fraternization Rule there(no trying to create any sort of relationship with someone of the opposite sex. While my squad was walking out of the lunchroom a girl told the staff that one of us asked them to suck our balls. v_v, all six of us got kicked out instantly. Nobody said anything either, we weren't even by them. That also means I can go to FBT6 <333333333333333333333333

NOW I'M GONNA GO SMOKE SOME BUDS<3

chansen

Smash Lord
Myself and five others got owned by some fat chicks. There's a No Fraternization Rule there(no trying to create any sort of relationship with someone of the opposite sex. While my squad was walking out of the lunchroom a girl told the staff that one of us asked them to suck our balls. v_v, all six of us got kicked out instantly. Nobody said anything either, we weren't even by them. That also means I can go to FBT6 <333333333333333333333333

NOW I'M GONNA GO SMOKE SOME BUDS<3

what kinda awesome story is this?
the kind that ends in weed smoking.
I am having a fest at casa de chansen It will be on the 7th, all of the empire is encouraged to attend. We could also use another setup too >_> no brawl.

I am all about them js combos especially the sick chansen style combo with dk, it went sick, sick, sick, suicide. Just how i like to do business.

Top Bottom