• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Entire Brawl Community should quit brawl to play Tekken 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Now. Before you start flaming me or whatever, let me explain my reasons why this would be a good idea.

1. Brawl sux. lololol (personal opinion of mine. But thats really the bottom line. But no, keeping reading).

2. Its a brand new game. The most excuses I hear about players not wanting to play Melee seriously is because they are literally years behind. Well, with Tekken 6 this is definantly not the case. If you pick up the game today, you will literally be less than a week behind most players. Thats not bad at all.

3. Its a better game. Why? Because its way more balanced. The most broken
thing in the game is Bob while the most broken thing in brawl in Metaknight. Bob can get punished easily and can get combo'ed easily.

4. Its more fun than frustrating. I can remember many cases where I played brawl and I was just flat out frustrated and annoyed about certain match ups and certain things(Kirby vs Ice Climbers is a perfect example). When your losing in BlazBlue, its usually because the person playing you is just simply a better player than you. It is NEVER because the character you choose to play as and have the most fun with just flat out gets destroyed by the character your going up against.
The case in T6 would be Bob vs Marduk. Marduk flat out sucks. Hes garbage, however he can do a **** ton of damage to Bob no problem

5. If your STILL not convinced, then just check out Christy ;o You'll never see **** that big in brawl, while playing brawl or being anywhere even near brawl.

Discuss.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Now. Before you start flaming me or whatever, let me explain my reasons why this would be a good idea.

1. Brawl sux. lololol (personal opinion of mine. But thats really the bottom line. But no, keeping reading).

2. Its a brand new game. The most excuses I hear about players not wanting to play Melee seriously is because they are literally years behind. Well, with Tekken 6 this is definantly not the case. If you pick up the game today, you will literally be less than a week behind most players. Thats not bad at all.

3. Its a better game. Why? Because its way more balanced. The most broken
thing in the game is Bob while the most broken thing in brawl in Metaknight. Bob can get punished easily and can get combo'ed easily.

4. Its more fun than frustrating. I can remember many cases where I played brawl and I was just flat out frustrated and annoyed about certain match ups and certain things(Kirby vs Ice Climbers is a perfect example). When your losing in BlazBlue, its usually because the person playing you is just simply a better player than you. It is NEVER because the character you choose to play as and have the most fun with just flat out gets destroyed by the character your going up against.
The case in BB would be Bob vs Marduk. Marduk flat out sucks. Hes garbage, however he can do a **** ton of damage to Bob no problem

5. If your STILL not convinced, then just check out Christy ;o You'll never see **** that big in brawl, while playing brawl or being anywhere even near brawl.

Discuss.
Bro you kno wnothing about BB

BB is just as broken, IF NOT MORE BROKEN, then brawl is.
No one wins in BB except Rachel/Arakune/V13.
The other characters dont have a chance

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Just because it took 5 years to invent falco doesn't mean it will take 5 years to copy it. (<3 plagiarism)

Humble yourself and find a Sensei.

If you give up on melee it will give up on you, pathetic mortal.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'm really glad so many Melee players are open to other fighting games though, unlike some pricks from a certain other forum, but hey, what can you do?

And ****ing word, D-Torr...I'll play whatever catches my interest. This year is amazing for fighting games.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hype for ninja turtles lol?

xD that robot looks funky o.o but whars teh final smashes!?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ALL FIGHTING COMMUNITIES SHOULD QUIT THE GAMES THAT THEY ENJOY PLAYING

AND PLAY GAMES THAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY THEY SHOULD PLAY

the opinions put forth in this thread are VALID

heed them or you will face the wrath of EITHER laijin OR afro OR if you are an outright f4ggot BOTH OF THEM

troll troll trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom