• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Teethpaste

Smash Cadet
Hey Odin don't think i'm being pushy or impatient i was just wondering if you have seen my request and read its on page 33

could you relplie so i know if there is any problems

Kind regards Teethpaste

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2591651&postcount=1807

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2591648&postcount=476

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, thread, and FoSho.

You'll notice that these posts were made on the SAME day, and 1 minute apart from one another. Thus, FoSho is in violation of rule #7, invoked by ODIN, the owner and sig maker of this shop you are currently viewing this in. The rules clearly state, and I quote...

There are reasons why these rules are in place, and not just for myself. For you see, when a sig maker makes a banner, or sig, they put a LOT of time into. A lot of THEIR free time, you see, into making these for other people across the internet they've never met before. So when a person comes along, and makes the exact same request in two or three different shops, and once those banners are all finished, the requestee picks his favorite of the three. And what happens to the other two? They end up wasting bandwith and time from the previous maker, because now they will never be used, and perhaps their feelings might get hurt in the process, because they put so much time into a sig, and now that requestee has said, even though they never typed it out, "I don't like your sig. Yours sucks. His/hers was better."

And that is why, rule #7 exists.

I rest my case.
thats not why i did it. when i got in trouble by you a long time ago i have yet to do it again.

I originally made the request to dare to dream but he didnt answer for like a week and his thread just died. i didnt know if theyr was something wrong with my request of something. so i posted it in yours and shodowbanes to see if anyone would do it. and the 1st person to say that they would do it id tell them to. and the other person i would say forget it someone else is doing it. i know your rules and i would never break them.
now do you see odin?

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
we use photoshop i use cs3 but i have seen people that use other versions.
Hmm...

I do have Photoshop 7, my art teacher burned the whole class copies hehehe.

It's just that I phail hard with Photoshop, I tried making my own sigs but when I upload them, they come out all low quality, plus they suck.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Teeth, I saw it, thank you.

FoSho; If that's the case, then you should have only posted in 1 shop, and waited. My rule clearly states; same request in a different shop. Which you did. 1 minute apart. The exact same request. In a different shop.

So you know, you are on the banned list. Post again, and I'll have to get a mod. And I don't want to do that FoSho.

Everyone: I'm getting moved into my new pad today. I figure by the weekend I should be finished, and I'll start working on some soon. Just bear with me folks. Your patience at this time is greatly appreciated.

Besides; Wine gets better as it ages. ;) keep that in mind.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Indeed, I am. I got everything but my mattress out. Not sure if I can take that or not. I've actually gotten a lot of support from others in my life, which has shocked the hell out of me. I'm pretty sure everything is gonna be alright.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Do you need money? I have $3000 saved up for emergencies. Where did you move to? We live very close, you know. And why did you have to leave?

E123Omega

Smash Lord

soaz

Smash Ace
Ok O D I N i cant get cs3 to work so i guess my sig making days are over. Anyway from now on ima come to you guys for requests.And if you need any c4ds or brushes then you can always ask me(got alot of them now some of them are cool too).

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Allright O D I N, I got my crap together. I know you're in a tough spot in life, so there's no real rush to have this done.

pictures:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/golden_leeroy/pichu.jpg
(sorry its not exactly a real render)

and this: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/golden_leeroy/normal_metroidprimehunters2005xf2.png.jpg

I prefer Samus to the right and Pichu on the left, if it doesn't look good like that, then switch'em.

style: Let your creativity soar a.k.a I can't think of anything!

texture: Like the one you made for E123 Omega that you're showing on the first page: (the one with the orangey texture)

Text: Ride the Lightning <- in a bold and direct color that compliments the color of the texture

Sub text: (in a flowing gold script, if its possible) golden_leeroy

Thanks again O D I N, I appreciate what your doing, as I think my request is a little taxing.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Ok O D I N i cant get cs3 to work so i guess my sig making days are over. Anyway from now on ima come to you guys for requests.And if you need any c4ds or brushes then you can always ask me(got alot of them now some of them are cool too).
I got the CS3 from Frank Fly (SandTiger) to work, but I'm only able to active the 30 day trial.....but that's just about it.

soaz

Smash Ace
I got the CS3 from Frank Fly (SandTiger) to work, but I'm only able to active the 30 day trial.....but that's just about it.
I have been downloading cs3 from different sources for days including sandtigers. But everytime im gonna install it it says that i need to turn off internet explorer but i dont even have a window open.

Binx

Smash Master
hit ctrl alt delete to bring up task manager click on the tab labeled "processes" scroll down until you find explorer.exe and click the end process button.

Edit: W00t 300 posts

Binx

Smash Master
Im sure he did, if youve been reading the thread lately it might be a couple days before any sigs get done. Oh and I didnt mention this before but you can open an explorer browser once you start installing the program, for some reason it wants to down when you start.

soaz

Smash Ace
Thnx for the hrlp binx but its just not working anyway i had a good 30 days with it:p

CapnDeath

Smash Rookie
NP guys, sorry it didn't work soas, Hope you are in a position to start siging it up soon.

EDIT: This is binx on a friends account.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
yeah it was a byakuya one it came out really well thats why I came here

I can kinda do sigs but I prefer one of your high quality ones XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey ODIN could you cancel my request (Again : P) i need to advertise my thread a bit more rather than the clan because everyones going on Stryk's and no one cares about the Smash bros club anymore : (

(Still looking forward to your comic ; )

(Its and end bracket and a smile all in one!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hmmm... maybe tomorrow or maybe once ODIN clears up a few of the requests (You gotta give the man a chance he has just moved! XD)

Binx

Smash Master
ODIN you couldnt be that tired from moving I mean you have the tri force of POWER for gods sakes hehe, get started on my sig already!

Seriously though JK JK

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he triforce of power.... o no wait i took it from him just after i impaled the master sword on his head... (What!? i asked for a green sig not a slight dark green sig!).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think there is a thread somewhere were someone makes this for characters... not sure though.

Top Bottom