• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
odin your sigs are the xD

yo you should start an online business

shirts and door posters made just the way they want them :D
I would, but the problem is that these are copyrighted images. Lawsuits and all. ;)

Though tips might be okay... I dunno. :-?

XD That would be great and yhea that dont sell MD over here o well always have coffee (And dr.pepper).

Anyways hope you get back on track with the requests soon... maybe you should hire helpers
Thought about it. Maybe after I've caught up, since the requests were for me to finish them, ya know?

And mountain dew is the awesome. ;)

Looking forward to my sig odin, I've never seen a Zelda that used her moves that way so I really don't know what I would do against her.
Her Zelda is unique. She really doesn't use any advanced techs either. She might L-cancel (she certainly shield cancels), and doesn't wavedash either (accidentally WL's). Myself, however, I waveland, L-cancel, working on my WDing for Ganondorf, among other things. I'm the most technical player between the two of us, but Elana is a smarter player than I. She adapts to the situation well. I'd say, I win maybe 1/4 or 1/5 matches that we play. Depends on what kind of day we're having. I'm just happy I have a G/F to play video games with. Little known fact; Elana taught ME how to play smash. Not at an advanced level, but she introduced me to SWF and stuff. Good times, good times.

Sandtiger: It did on one of the comps I tried it on. I'm gonna put it on the comp at home this weekend. As of right now, yes it works. Thank you.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I wish i had a GF to play smash with : ( But i don't really use Advanced techs either but well the 7 years that i have been playing smash don't count for nothing! (But i can do a few wavelands N l cancels).

Anyways if i was to open a shop it would only be a sprite sig shop because well... anything else looks horrible in paint XD.

(But if you do hire helpers i could make sprite sigs... nothing else though)

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Hey Odin. I'm just checking up on you and just making sure you didn't forget about my signature and userbars. (Like you could anyway);)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Not bad Binx. I'd love to play ya sometime. ^_^ That'd be fun.

One of my sexiest sigs yet. Enjoy T-Temp.

SupaNova, and all others that requested userbars:

Repost your userbar requests... please... ^_^;; I didn't forget about them... but I'm being lazy and don't wanna search through 20+pages to find them.

Supa: Before I do that avatar for ya, are you planning on using it it for a different
site? Cause you need to be a premie here for custom avatars. Get back to me ASAP.

EDIT:

HXY, you were kinda bland ish on your request, so I did the best I could. :-? Any questions or changes, let me know.

EDIT: It is now 6 am, and I've been working on this since 3. I can't animate it, so I only have the image done.

Goodnight ya'll!

EDIT: 7am...

I hate MCR.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Nice job on the sig! Did you use CS3?

EDIT: Would it be too mcuh of a hassle to make the Soldiers facing inward?
If it is, then don't it.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
ODIN, I wanna versus you and your GF. It could happen. So, moved in completely. Feel better?

Oh, I have a new Simpsons thing! Its from the movie. Ya know on the commercials when barts naked? Well, ralph sees him and goes:

I like men now.

LMFAO!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Here's the sig I was talking about O D I N.

Size: 420x120

Picture: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z87/shadowgirl_Sakura/Sonic_the_hedgehog_2006_game1.png

Text: XeeL The Hedgehog Productions

Specifics: Can you put this in the corner? Also can you put the text in the same style as you did with that Waluigi sig I requested earlier? Except that instead of being orange, they would be blue?

Don't let me down dude. This is for a friend.
Here's my request. Don't forget it now.

Chakra

Smash Cadet
Not bad Binx. I'd love to play ya sometime. ^_^ That'd be fun.

One of my sexiest sigs yet. Enjoy T-Temp.

SupaNova, and all others that requested userbars:

Repost your userbar requests... please... ^_^;; I didn't forget about them... but I'm being lazy and don't wanna search through 20+pages to find them.

Supa: Before I do that avatar for ya, are you planning on using it it for a different
site? Cause you need to be a premie here for custom avatars. Get back to me ASAP.

EDIT:

HXY, you were kinda bland ish on your request, so I did the best I could. :-? Any questions or changes, let me know.

EDIT: It is now 6 am, and I've been working on this since 3. I can't animate it, so I only have the image done.

Goodnight ya'll!

EDIT: 7am...

I hate MCR.
Oh wow. That is fantastic! Thank you so much! I'll be using this anyway, I don't use young link anymore, so the sig of Kraid fits better. Rating this 5 stars, and reccomending it to others, not that you need the extra business :laugh:

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Allright O D I N, I got my crap together. I know you're in a tough spot in life, so there's no real rush to have this done.

pictures:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/golden_leeroy/pichu.jpg
(sorry its not exactly a real render)

and this: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/golden_leeroy/normal_metroidprimehunters2005xf2.png.jpg

I prefer Samus to the right and Pichu on the left, if it doesn't look good like that, then switch'em.

style: Let your creativity soar a.k.a I can't think of anything!

texture: Like the one you made for E123 Omega that you're showing on the first page: (the one with the orangey texture)

Text: Ride the Lightning <- in a bold and direct color that compliments the color of the texture

Sub text: (in a flowing gold script, if its possible) golden_leeroy

Thanks again O D I N, I appreciate what your doing, as I think my request is a little taxing.
I posted this a little while ago.
Just in case you forgot, O D I N.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Not being angry or nothing but ODIN has said about 1 million times that he won't forget requests. He said that earlier on this page. Not starting a war or anything but really, this is rediculous.

soaz

Smash Ace
wow O D I N you sure got to working i havent seen any sig maker working so fast with so good results.But i havent been here so long either.

soaz

Smash Ace
It looks good but im not sure about the background. It seems kinda plain Did you just use the gradient tool?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Don't worry about it ODIN..I love it and I am putting it as my sig now!

By the way guys, did you know Tingles pointy ears are fake. He stuffed them up. If you ever need some Tingle facts, come to me.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I got like 4 pages in my mind of Tingle facts. I am the Tingle Master. Is there like a character facts thread here? I have so much. I get them all from pure awesomeness. They are all real facts though. I get them from gameplay and theory's the games leek out.
When you get animation back, do you think you can do it for mine?
Also, I got a SSBB moveset for Tingle if any of you want it.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah I am. I got like two more people so I ain't alone lol. I edited my post above if you want to know about facts or Brawl Moveset for Tingle. If you want it, I will PM it to you. I am thinking about making a Postman moveset(Postman from Zelda games)...I can really make a good one with him. Numa Dude already beat me to Happy Mask Salesman. I also want to make Dampe the Gravekeepers and I am wrighting my walkthroughs for a Temple in Majora's Mask now. I don't know if I want to do them all yet>_<

soaz

Smash Ace
acctually i dont want him in brawl altough i think he would make a good assist trophy.The mailman should also be an at he could run across the stage a couple of times then dissapear.

Legolastom

Smash Hero

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Sure, no problem Odin. The userbars I want are the Luigi,Ness,Roy,Pikachu,Future Pit, and Wii userbars. And I hate to sound stupid, but what is a premie?

p.s. I also hate to be a pest, but why does my signature look so dark?:dizzy:

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Whats up ODIN if you dont mind me asking what what page of requests are you on? I dont mean to be a pest i was just wonding. Thanks man. I know you dont foreget requests i was jw :-P thanks man

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Not being angry or nothing but ODIN has said about 1 million times that he won't forget requests. He said that earlier on this page. Not starting a war or anything but really, this is rediculous.
Yes, but...

Yeah, no prob Leeroy. I'm moving down the list. ;)
...ODIN always forgives!

I must say though, I envy that Tingle sig.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
Hey odin sup man? remenber me? haha well i got a job for u and this one is really personal theres the story: Next year i'm prez of the gamers club for the school and where starting up our own fourm web site sort thing. i thing just like this web site, but right now it looks pretty plain. so i was wondering if u could make us a sorta log, and other things. Well get back to me on this job and i'll give u the details on this lil "project"

Top Bottom