• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/mario/mario_070529b-l.jpg
http://www.mtv.com/games/video_game...equels_here/crops/sonic_the_hedgehog.jpgSize: about 350 x 125

Background:
A mix of fire-ish stuff (red, yellow, organge) and tints of blue. Half and half, if you could.

Color:
See above.

Style:
Lots of activity, but not so much stuff going on that it looks tacked on. Blend it together a little.

Text:
"PLAY2WIN Forums" in large letters, preferably in the middle.

Size:
As big as possible, because I'm using it as the logo for a website.

Thanks a lot!

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
That light source? The light source is actually the render, in it's original size. I then resized and positioned spidey in an optimal light position. From there, the greens, reds, etc. are all C4D. :)
lol wow thats awsome.....cna u give me a link to that render plz????? i have an idea for a pic for my wallpaper on my computer........

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
Image: I never found a interesting picture for falcon, sorry :( maybe you can? please. Give him an evil eye. . . although there was this picture where falcon is bending his arm up with flames around his arm...can you do somethin/fine something like that?
Size: the normal size that you have.
background: A city up in flames. The building all torn and the background is like faded sort of.
color: black/dark
style: IDK, im not sure what those style may look.
Text: Wreckless
sub-text: are you ready?

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lol i see now..... ok how bout this can i save ur sig and erase spidey and use that light stream for wut i need??? ill still give u full props as if u made it because after all it will mostly be ur work lol and everything and if any1 says its kool or likes it ill send them to ur sig shop and recomend u........cuz the way that is is just perfect for wut im thinking of doing....

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Easiest way to do it, is follow these steps.

1) Take the spidey sig, and position it so you get the white part you need for the light.
2) Do some smudging on it. I don't remember my settings, but find something you like.
3) Duplicate it 2 times. Leave the bottom layer as is. 2nd layer, set to Linear Dodge. 3rd layer, set to overlay, at 60%.
4) Proceed with your sig as needed. Your render, etc, you know, whatever. Once your sig is set up the way you want, add a new layer, apply image, filter>Sharpen>sharpen. Set layer to Lighten.
5) Here's where the color comes from. Add a color balance, and mess with those colors settings until you get your desired color.
6) New layer, apply image, Filter> Blur> Gaussian blur at 1.9. Set to lighten.

You can even skip the part with adding your render and such, and just go straight into the smudge, sharpen, color balance, gaussian blur.

soaz

Smash Ace
O D I N since cs3 isnt working for me can you give me a download link to photoshop 7?And is 7 anything like cs3?

soaz

Smash Ace
the trial time run out and i needed to reinsytall it but wheneve i get to the setup it says i need to turn off internet explorer but i dont have a window with that.

soaz

Smash Ace
yea and i downloaded it like 10 times.But anyway since cs3 owns 7 im not gonna bother with getting 7.thnx anyway.

soaz

Smash Ace
O D I N i have a simple request.If you could bring out the render outside the border.Answer me and ima send you the psd file.Oh i forgot to add that i want you to do it in my current sig.

soaz

Smash Ace
thank you.Are you sure you understood what i wanted cuz it doesnt seem like it.

soaz

Smash Ace
O D I N dont bother about the thing i said after all this is just a temperary sig.

Top Bottom