• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Eye of O D I N: Closed

chansen

Smash Lord
No one will make me a sig, so if you could just put chansen on your hellsing example and let me use that, that would be cool. Otherwise I could request a normal one, but thats obviously more work...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey, O D I N, I just checked the forums today and I saw my sig. It is sheer ownage! Thanks a lot!
You're welcome.

Hey Odin how do you recolour those pictures anyway?
Depends on the pic. Usually I make two layers, and mess with hue/saturation/color adjustments on the top layer, then erase what I don't need.

ODIN i'd really like to have sig from you. normally, i'd make my own but i'm waiting to get my own computer and then get cs3.

anyways here's my request

image> the black bowser pic that i sent you in a PM, yeah you should probably know who i am now ^,^
size> normal size, 400x125 or whatever
bg> something like the sig you have now
color> red
text> Tau
other text> Omneox of Smash

thanks man
Eventually. Sure.

No one will make me a sig, so if you could just put chansen on your hellsing example and let me use that, that would be cool. Otherwise I could request a normal one, but thats obviously more work...
Sorry, seeing as how I made that sig for myself, and it's my favorite, I won't be doing that. Did you have another request here?

I've had a ****ty day. Sorry if I'm coming off as blunt, but I REALLY feel like ****. Horribly depressed, etc. Nothing I wanna deal with, and nothing I'm gonna bore other people with. Again, sorry for being an ***, but I'm just not myself right now.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Your work is incredible. I've never actually had a sig, so I hope you can make me one.
Image: http://nintendomaniak.free.fr/images/perso/fox.jpg
Size: normal
Background: up to you
Color: If I had to choose, it would be a darker look. But it's basically up to you. I love your creativity.
Style: Badass... but seriously just make it look cool. You seem to do a pretty good job of it.
Text: "Foxman" can be located wherever you choose
I have an order for another sig, but thats just because I saw the thread and decided I wanted one without visiting other shops. He doesn't seem to be getting his sigs done, and I would really appreciate if you could make this for me. I'll cancel the order if you'd like. I don't want any "strikes" against me. I just read the rules after typing out the format.

chansen

Smash Lord
could you possibly make me another sig that is hellsing themed, anything you want really, as long as Alucards guns are drawn i have no preference. Please add chansen (make sure its all lowercase) somewheres about the sig. And make it look really hellish and badass.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
ODIN, i changed how i wanted the sub-text on my request. now i want it to say: [Roy user]

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Your work is incredible. I've never actually had a sig, so I hope you can make me one.
Image: http://nintendomaniak.free.fr/images/perso/fox.jpg
Size: normal
Background: up to you
Color: If I had to choose, it would be a darker look. But it's basically up to you. I love your creativity.
Style: Badass... but seriously just make it look cool. You seem to do a pretty good job of it.
Text: "Foxman" can be located wherever you choose
I have an order for another sig, but thats just because I saw the thread and decided I wanted one without visiting other shops. He doesn't seem to be getting his sigs done, and I would really appreciate if you could make this for me. I'll cancel the order if you'd like. I don't want any "strikes" against me. I just read the rules after typing out the format.
If you could please.

could you possibly make me another sig that is hellsing themed, anything you want really, as long as Alucards guns are drawn i have no preference. Please add chansen (make sure its all lowercase) somewheres about the sig. And make it look really hellish and badass.
Sure.

ODIN, i changed how i wanted the sub-text on my request. now i want it to say: [Bowser user]

hope this is okay.
Yeah, sure.

Even more ****-tastic today.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
i was wondering if you could make me a sig of bowser and mewtwo beside each other and it says bowser and mewtwo user if you cant please just tell and not laugh at me for not having a pic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
bowser king, I doubt ODIN appreciates you first requesting a signature without using the proper format, and then posting unnecessary one-sentence messages. If you want a signature, be sure to use his set format:

Image: ((Provide image. Please make sure that it is a render, as this is easier to work with))
Size: The size you want for you sig/banner. I usually make my sigs in 400x125
background: Is there a particular background you'd like, or overall theme for your sig?
color: an overall color you'd like to see in your sig
style: Is there a style you want the sig to have? Grundge? Tech? Freestyle?
Text: The text you would like in your sig
sub-text: exactly what it says.
And refrain from posting unneeded messages (such as your last two). This thread gets enough spam as it is.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
Hey odin just checking up wit u, how close r u to working on my request. for the icons if u want me to get u images just message me unless u would like to use ur own that'll be good as well

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Deleted my post in Tony's shop. I'm really excited about this.
Cool. And thank you.

i was wondering if you could make me a sig of bowser and mewtwo beside each other and it says bowser and mewtwo user if you cant please just tell and not laugh at me for not having a pic
thanks if you can do it

if your making my sig could you please make it cool
See HondaFoo

bowser king, I doubt ODIN appreciates you first requesting a signature without using the proper format, and then posting unnecessary one-sentence messages. If you want a signature, be sure to use his set format:

And refrain from posting unneeded messages (such as your last two). This thread gets enough spam as it is.
I concur, and thank you for your help. Sorry I haven't been plowing through requests like I want to.

Hey odin just checking up wit u, how close r u to working on my request. for the icons if u want me to get u images just message me unless u would like to use ur own that'll be good as well
See above.

It's been a ****ty week so far. My apologies everyone.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well your doing this for us for free so there really isn't anything to be sorry about...

So hope your Week improves!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Since my computer sucks i cant get photoshop cs3 trial so i cant make one... I can get CS2 but looking at all the 1337 stuff u made im going to request here.

Pictures:http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801a-l.jpg, http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070807a-l.jpg (just the sword)
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg (faded a bit)

Text: Kentalicious
Sub text: Epic Win

Background: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/images/stage09/stage09_070802a-l.jpg (use your imagination)

Size: 400x125 or 450x125 Depending if u can fit the pics or not

Looking forward to this

Sword might be hard to render, but when I get around to it, I'll see what I can do.

These Brawl sigs are too much fun to make. Sharp picture quality FTW.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
instead of the background that i was thinking was wondering if u could suprize me and work your magic... cuz i just realized how boring that background would be... also what photoshop u use?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
instead of the background that i was thinking was wondering if u could suprize me and work your magic... cuz i just realized how boring that background would be... also what photoshop u use?
CS3.

I'll see what I can do as far as a background. I'm just asking for some patience. I only have one comp at my place (it's not even mine), and my roomie tends to play WoW for long periods of time... >_> So yeah.

I'm trying though. I assure you everyone, and lots of people will vouch(?) for me on this; I finish, everything. It just takes longer than I want it to. :(

For my own refrence: Post #533, page 36

Kentalish

Smash Lord
nah dude its cool i posted my background idea b4 i went to lunch i was in a hurry... take your time all the sigs u have made are some of the neatest on this forum... usually the longer u wait the better @ sandtiger woot ike ftw

Chakra

Smash Cadet
CS3.

I'll see what I can do as far as a background. I'm just asking for some patience. I only have one comp at my place (it's not even mine), and my roomie tends to play WoW for long periods of time... >_> So yeah.

I'm trying though. I assure you everyone, and lots of people will vouch(?) for me on this; I finish, everything. It just takes longer than I want it to. :(

For my own refrence: Post #533, page 36
I vouch to this, O D I N is a machine when he gets to it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I vouch to this, O D I N is a machine when he gets to it.
LoL! Thank you sir. ;) Glad you're liking your sig. I feel as if I'm forgetting something.... >_> Hmm...

A request for you, sig master:grin:

Pic :

Size : 400x125
Background : A red and black thing
Text : Tubaam
Sub-Text : Servant of Dedede

Hey! Dx3! Coolio!

parvus

Smash Apprentice
EDITED COMMENT:
(hey ODIN, can u make a sig for me with these 2 pics? Tappy was unable to do mine.)
*PICTURE(S):

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244/ippius_parvus/ness.jpg
SIZE: standard
BACKGROUND: yellow and sparkly.
TEXT: UBER-NESS !!! LUCAS!!!
Basically, I would like Ness to remain as he is, with a flashy yellow bg on one side. on the other is Lucas. other effects r up 2 ur creativity XD

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Zackular

Smash Cadet
Image:

Size: 400x125
background: Something fire-ball like, to go with the fire ball in it.
color: Anything's fine
style: You can pick.
Text: ZACKULAR
sub-text: Self-proclaimed best Mario in Mass!

Thanks very much in advance!

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike.jpg
background: Background and color. Just do your thing, your sigs are absolutely beautiful. So I trust ya, just make it look sick as possible.
color: " "
style: " "
Text: Ifrytt
sub-text: Virtuous of The Underbog

And props on your Spidey sig, thats slick.
Sorry man, I found another picture I would rather use. Sence Ike is getting pretty big with his new look and I am sure you are sick of it.

hows this Pic?
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/733/733985/assassins-creed--20060921105332117.jpg

Sorry if I have inconvenienced you in any way.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Left

Middle

Right
[/URL]

Background: Techno/electronic-like background. Hope you get the idea.
Color: anything
Style: your pick
Text: Brawl!

Thank you!

Top Bottom