• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Challenge. (UPDATE)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
CHANGE OF PLANS!!

Falcon Ditto event on May 2nd!!
F-Zero Challenge moved to May 30th @ Florida Gaming!!

I cannot attend Gigs May 2nd, I have an important assembly to go to.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I didn't mean in like that. Do you have a serious falcon? You can't win without playing falcon. You're a random smasher so you can't win.
a serious falcon?............A SERIOUS FALCON??????????/

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL no!!!!!!! lol. i dont play falcon AT ALL. and when i do, ALL I DO, and i mean ALL....I......DO......is knee the whole game. i was just messing too.

somehow im gonna win as a random smasher, you'll see!!!!!!!1

-hiro

derf

Smash Ace
It seems like we would need a lot of matches to do this so I'm not really interested. I'm pretty mediocre with falcon now since i cant consistently l cancel. If I went to a tournament it'd probably be more for old-times sake, and under those circumstances, I'd rather not commit myself to a long pool process.

I suggest we settle these things the way we did back in the day--with a $5 money match. I plan to be at the 5/2 gigs, and will accept a money match or 3. At least until you guys bankrupt me.

derf

Smash Ace
Derf you still have about a month and a half to practice for it, if you think your falcon is rusty. Also, we are having 10 matches for each falcon. Is that too many?
Haha, I'm relinquishing my claim as a good falcon player, since whenever I play him these days I get beasted. In retrospect, maybe I never had the necessary manual dexterity, and thats a problem that has only gotten worse with me not playing much the past year.

I'm also not sure about what tournaments I'll be able to attend other than gigs.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'm relinquishing my claim as a good falcon player, since whenever I play him these days I get beasted. In retrospect, maybe I never had the necessary manual dexterity, and thats a problem that has only gotten worse with me not playing much the past year.

I'm also not sure about what tournaments I'll be able to attend other than gigs.
I'm sorry to hear that! I would have loved to play you, I think the only time I did was a looooong time ago at twilight showdown. I've gotten WAY better since then, and I know your an awesome player all around. Hope to see you at Florida Gaming, if you can make it there!

Zoro

Smash Champion
You guys just don't get it do you..
My falcon is the best falcon in the world
I learned falcon in like 3 weeks and its already the best

Im taking the f-0 challenge
unless you plan to do it at gigabits on the 2nd cuz ill be in puerto rico on that date.
But i will just beat the winner and claim the title when i come back :D

Top Bottom