• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The F-Zero Combo Video: N-air to ****

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, this is F-Zero, the C. Falcon player from Florida. I've been thinking about making a Combo Vid for awhile now, and I've finally done it. I've got a preview up on Youtube. Tell all your buddies and smash friends, cause it's gonna be something to talk about.

HYPE, people...hype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DudHBVW4r8

UPDATE---------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------UPDATE

Alright guys, It's 11:00 A.M., Monday, Sept. 22, and the wait is over. (Please read description).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1OFlrpDhps

superman969

Smash Journeyman
the actual thing better deliver lol

until the second half of the second vid i was like ummm failed knees are awesome?

Zoro

Smash Champion
so funny

hopefully u have some clips of me get comboed!

yo man u betta make me a combo vid later
like in a few months

In 2D

Smash Cadet
lol. Zorro, your the first crazy combo on the second song. I use you as part of my intro. Expect the vid around 2:00 pm the latest, youtube processing takes a few hours, it seems.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
The combo vid is nice, however the link doesn't work for me. Don't really know why but I just used your username to find the actual combo video. You'd make Scar proud.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
that was haaaaaaawt

highlights:
walljump knee at 1 45 on peach blew my mind
Knee triple kill
practically every falcown pauwnch was fvckin hilarious/awesome/MINDGAMES

Zoro

Smash Champion
wow lol some other falcon vid came out on the same day

falcon combo video wars
for the title of best vid since i killed mufasa lmao

In 2D

Smash Cadet
The combo vid is nice, however the link doesn't work for me. Don't really know why but I just used your username to find the actual combo video. You'd make Scar proud.
lol, i guess im still a noob eh? I fixed it. Thanks for lettin me know.

Edit: Thanks for your positive feedback guys. I appreciate it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well done man. You've gotten so much better than the last time i've seen you. Keep up the good work and I hope to play you again some day.

+5 to respect.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Adored it. Especially the part with the Flying Battery Zone theme. <3
OH SNAP WE GOT US A SONIC FAN IN OUR MIDST!!! I used that song cause the beat was so incredible. If you have serious bass in your comp or headphones, the song is SO much better. If you want to listen to another incredible mix, go here: http://www.ocremix.org/quicksearch/remix/?qs_query=catapult

Click on "Catapult" and then go to "download", it's another Flying Battery Zone mix, but it's incredible.

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Wow Please give more tight remixes. Including the song in your video. Sonic remixes are so good. O.o
Well, they are only as good as the mixer. Go to www.ocremix.org, look around in the remix section, and look in the games for "Sonic the Hedgehog." Lemme tell you, Beatdrop the DJ is nasty at what he does. In the Sonic section, look for the songs "Breaking the Ice", " Green Hill Zone (Euroclub Mix), "Knuckles Unknown", "Oil Ocean Zone (WT-40 Mix)", "Robotnik Tripping on Ecstacy", and "SonikMetro". They are all really good. And, the song i used is called 'Raw Battery'.

Top Bottom