• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
But srsly guys FK is legit, use it, but don't abuse it.
No. Don't use it.

How hard can it be to grasp that?

Just stay away from down B
Except for FK->LC edgeguarding. (Which means: Only use FK onstage, when the opponent is offstage+when you know the FK's lag will be replaced by epic edgeguarding)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
No. Don't use it.

How hard can it be to grasp that?

Just stay away from down B
Except for FK->LC edgeguarding. (Which means: Only use FK onstage, when the opponent is offstage+when you know the FK's lag will be replaced by epic edgeguarding)
^ -This.

Falcon Kick will likely get you punished otherwise. Only use it while on a platform or going offstage; unless you're 100% certain that you can hit your opponent with it while you're next to them. [EX - they land on top of you while your jabbing and you have time to perform it before they hit the ground]

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
He's too sexy for the NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE NIPPLE SPIKE

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Used those mod powers yet Darky-Sama? If you haven't already, do it. You'll turn evil no matter what you do anyway...

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
You know, it actually is better than the knee. Kill potential is less than the knee at lower percents, but once you reach an average KO percent, it's one of his best KO moves. Pretty easy to land the sourspot too.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You know, it actually is better than the knee. Kill potential is less than the knee at lower percents, but once you reach an average KO percent, it's one of his best KO moves. Pretty easy to land the sourspot too.
Not agreeing and not disagreeing.

Dair is such a laggy move. And its hitboxes are just too small to be reliable.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do you read anything, Lucas? We're talking about it as a KO move as shown in Lion's vid.

Not trying to be an *** but you do this a lot.
I told you i'm beginning to suck with Falcon n.n
It's good as a KO setup, not a KO move. Was aiming at how you said it was so laggy. It doesn't have much range, but it compensates with a bit of speed and power on the bad spot.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I told you i'm beginning to suck with Falcon n.n
It's good as a KO setup, not a KO move. Was aiming at how you said it was so laggy. It doesn't have much range, but it compensates with a bit of speed and power on the bad spot.
Oh.

Well I mean laggy as in slow lol.

Hits on frame 16 and ends on 55. That's our slowest aerial by far.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Its lagginess is why Nipple Blaster (I prefer Nipple Spike myself) is such a good KO move. Relatively long-lasting hitbox.

However, I prefer meteor smashing my opponents with dair/attacking them with SHDair. It's even not that hard if you read their playstyle good enough.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Its lagginess is why Nipple Blaster (I prefer Nipple Spike myself) is such a good KO move. Relatively long-lasting hitbox.

However, I prefer meteor smashing my opponents with dair/attacking them with SHDair. It's even not that hard if you read their playstyle good enough.
Sre you playing melee?

» Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion » Captain Falcon

lordhelmet

Smash Master
lordhelmet vs Fire (Falcon Dittos)

Anyone here of (Weishal) Fire from Holland? I played a few games with him and I gotta say he's one of the best I've played. He's got some insane moonwalk tricks that I've only seen him and Willz do (does it game 3).

Ofc it was weefee so take the videos with a grain of salt. Connection was surprisingly good for the distance, though.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Moonwalk ? That ain't melee.
Oh just watched the vid, that's not moonwalk. In fact that's not really useful.
And Online games make my eyes bleed ;_;

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Nah, it definitely isn't moon walking.
That's just running in place, which isn't that useful, it just keeps you moving for a few seconds because you haven't canceled your momentum in one direction. Still interesting, I haven't seen it used too many times in real match. Good for showing off techskill.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

if i was able to upload recent matches of falcon then you would see how i utilise stuff like this 'moonwalk-like' thing and how i have loads of other cool tricks to mindgame n000bzzz

but i've quit brawl singles now, so kthxbi

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Wieshal lives like around the corner

Yet he adamantly refuses to play Smash with us, and prefers to play WiFi

strange kid...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Played a tournament last Sunday. Came out 2nd. Am I awesome or what? Sadly, no replays.

Used MK on the last matches and got ***** by a Sheik and G&W on the Grand Finals.

Top Bottom