• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
Blue is in there too

need to play more pokemon

i always thought Gary >>> Ash

I hope they do a reset to the anime someday

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
whoa tought i´m not a pony fan i have to say that it looks badass.

also i´m playing prime 2 at this moment, i already have the 9 keys to fight the emperor ing, once i finish prime 2 my chilhood will be complete!! (well not really until i finish trauma center under the knife tough it´s almost imposible to do in an emulator)

edit: finaly finished prime 2 echoes, damn i´m happy, emperor ing was a tough ******* at first, and it took me quite time to figure dark samus out, but in the end i won :D
Echoes is such an epic game. I remember when I fought Dark Samus... Right as I had less than 10 energy left with no energy tanks at all... I was basically deead but then I delivered the final blow and defeated her, barely surviving.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Getting a new PC soon

200€ and capable to move League of Legends and all the actual games with good framerate (i dont care about not having op graphics)

probably able to stream LoL matches

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Watched ? No.
Read ? Yes.

Srsly the anime is bad, slow and full of filler. You better read the manga.
i´m reading it, i´m at water 7/enies lobby arc (sogeking used the smoke star)

but the anime is awesome to me, tough its a pain in the *** to wait a whole week for 23 minutes of trash talking and a fight of 3 attacks only, once i reach the fisherman island in the manga i will keep on going instead of wait 7 bloody days for a chapter, i think it will take like 12 or 13 years for the manga to end and even more so the anime, i hope to survive long enough to see the end of it....

Lionman

Smash Champion

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
well yes, but you can´t explore them all, just the new unova, but you can fight every gym leader, elite four and champion of all the regions in the world tournament unlocked after beating the champion of unova
iris
That's pretty cool, you talking Black & White 2 here, right?

Speaking of series like One Piece, has anyone here seen Medabots?

:phone:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Ok, no ****ing around this time. I WILL play in a tournament again by the end of this year. I swear it.

I somehow got a little back into brawl the last 2 months or so. Falcons feelin sexy again.

oh, there goes my awesome 666 post count.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Ok, no ****ing around this time. I WILL play in a tournament again by the end of this year. I swear it.

I somehow got a little back into brawl the last 2 months or so. Falcons feelin sexy again.

oh, there goes my awesome 666 post count.
Bring me with you.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
damn here the next tourney is in october and i don´t know if i´ll participate in them, 2 of my friends got a wii for themselves and a brawl copy and now they truly give me a chagenlle (since they had been playing 2 months straight while my wii is still broken)

EDIT: i was playing luigi mansion for the 5th time and all i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LET THE F*CKING PLANT NEAR THE DOG HOUSE DRY OUT!! NOOOOOOO MY YELLOW CRYSTAL!!F*CKING AUTO-SAVING DOESN´T LET ME RESTART!!!

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
damn here the next tourney is in october and i don´t know if i´ll participate in them, 2 of my friends got a wii for themselves and a brawl copy and now they truly give me a chagenlle (since they had been playing 2 months straight while my wii is still broken)

EDIT: i was playing luigi mansion for the 5th time and all i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LET THE F*CKING PLANT NEAR THE DOG HOUSE DRY OUT!! NOOOOOOO MY YELLOW CRYSTAL!!F*CKING AUTO-SAVING DOESN´T LET ME RESTART!!!
I wish I could play in some tournament, but meh. Not sure what's going on around here in FL.

And also, Luigi Mansion.... that game..... :pinkiepie:

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I wish I could play in some tournament, but meh. Not sure what's going on around here in FL.

And also, Luigi Mansion.... that game..... :pinkiepie:
Pretty late response but, you can check the regional zones forum and click on Altantic South tournaments and it shows a lot of FL tourneys coming up.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Madoka the best anime of 2011, hands down.
It's only 12 episodes so you don't have any excuse to not watch it.
Madoka is terrible and you all have terrible anime tastes

watch a real show like k-on, **** is so deep you plebs wouldnt understand how ~*~sugoi~*~ desu it is
[COLLAPSE="fosrs"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom