• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There's an unwritten law that states each Smasher owe it to themselves to play Captain Falcon, even if he's a secondary that's rarely used. Don't know how to play Captain Falcon? Then learn him, and learn him quick if you want to be a respected Smasher by not only the community, but by Captain Falcon himself.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
There's an unwritten law that states each Smasher owe it to themselves to play Captain Falcon, even if he's a secondary that's rarely used. Don't know how to play Captain Falcon? Then learn him, and learn him quick if you want to be a respected Smasher by not only the community, but by Captain Falcon himself.
I can see tht. I used to play CF all the time. Now that I think about it, why did I stop?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Being a Falcon main is indiscriminate. Whether you're a man, woman, or even genderless, all Smashers must play Captain Falcon as a secondary, regardless of how crappy a Falcon they play.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Tricky I'd recommend pink falcon, he's the least manliest for obvious reasons.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
It goes
Regular Falcon
Black Falcon
Pink/Blood Falcon
Blue Falcon
Vegetable booger green ugly Falcon

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I prefer the Blue Falcon. Plus, isn't Blue Falcon a reference to Captain Falcon's original SNES design or something? Also, pic somewhat related:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
oh ._.

and lol at peter griffin in your sig with that expression.

Top Bottom